Angel, Fernandez, Cazan Racing. Still alive ?????

I'm here. Not had any messages from you. You posted in the feedback thread but that's the last I've heard.

I can only guess you havnt received the replacement powerflex collar. Not sure what to say only that I've sent 2 and with all the Christmas post chaos they must still be in the system. I can send another on Monday but that'll be lucky to arrive before christmas too in all honesty.

Last edited:
I only used your feedback thread because, you were not answering my pm's. You last pm'ed me on 12/12/14@ 8-53. I last pm'ed you on 16/12/14@ 11-34. As above, used for a response! I must have even rung the telephone number 20 times, never answered. ( No ones that busy !!!) .

Last edited:
Unfortunately/fortunately I extremely busy this time of the year but I apologise that you havnt been able to get hold of me. If the phone line is in use then it'll go to answer machine where you can leave a message.

I have however done everything possible to rectify your issue by sending out 2 replacement collars for the Powerflex bush. Unfortunately I can't do anything about the post at this time of the year. I don't need the faulty one back as I took your good word that it was faulty. I'm sure in the same situation many companies would have asked for the faulty collar back before sending one out which would have caused you a delay.

I can send another one if you wish on Monday, apologies that I can't do it today as I'm away for the weekend. I'm not sure what else you expect me to do to be honest.

Last edited:
Im glad we got there in the end and all down to the stupid post office. Just sorry you had the hassle mate :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Roy General Chat 3
RyanStevo Body Work and Exterior Lights 2
Roy Clio General Chat 7
Chris197F1 General Chat 7
N Motorsport 7