200 diffuser (fitted on a 197,pics page 3)

It looks stunning, love the way you can see the milltek through it rather than it just being the trim thingy!!

looks fantastic jase,

so if you didnt have a Milltek it would deffo be straight fit, ?

how long did it take you to fit mate. ( if you didnt have to cut out the pipes ).

cant wait to get mine.

That looks the nuts, i def need a gloss black diffuser, and spacers looking at those pics has made me realise how much my wheels are in the arch looks so much better with spacers

Haha he mentioned this to me today, 2 weeks ive been calling him Gary and he never corrected me lol

lol.! he said it was just easier to go along with it rather than keep correcting everyone.

so if you didnt have a Milltek it would deffo be straight fit, ?
how long did it take you to fit mate. ( if you didnt have to cut out the pipes ).

the inner trims are just held on with 3 bolts(no cutting) not too sure if it would be a straight fit as i think the ends of the 200 exhaust are just cut off straight(not slash like the 197) so the point may stick out too far.
only takes about 10mins as ive had the diffuser off a few times so knew exactly how to do it. (just be careful taking the 2 nuts off from towards the front of the car as they tend to rust on. mine have copper slip on from last time i took it off)

Jase can the chrome tips of the diffuser be removed to paint them ?

It looks like there just clipped on from your pics and you should be able to get them off.

yep they could be removed mark.

Sorry if silly question but just trying to imagine how it fits with standard 197 exhaust being slashed cut facing down, does the 200 diffuser fit straight on, or do you have to cut off the 197 slashed ends?

jase that looks amazing PM me where u got it from cus I want it on my black 197

got it from someone that was breaking a 200...£100 for diffuser, inserts and tips.