Yiannis' Albi Blue R27 - Toning down...

That's the thing can't tell if it's the rack itself or the column further up. Mine makes same noise when it goes lock to lock stationery and moving. Horrible noise.

Yeh I'll defo be fitting the 200 cup rack.

Oh and it was wests Renault on cs.net that price was from.

Mines making a terrible noise when turning the wheel for parking.... Not looking forward to this fix... But 200 rack it is....

Mines making a terrible noise when turning the wheel for parking.... Not looking forward to this fix... But 200 rack it is....

anyone got a price on the 200 rack off karl just incase mine decides to give up the ghost one day?

Sad times today,but hey, maybe this is not a problem but an apportunity:wink:

I decided to give the wheels and wheel arches a good wash today, I haven't done it since I bought the car so I decided to have a go. The amount of accumulated dirt on the inside of the wheel was simply phenomenal lol!

A pic before

null-11.jpg

And a couple of pics after

null-14.jpg
null-10.jpg

I took the chance to clean the arches as well

null-13.jpg
null-9.jpg

However, I noticed that the front right wheel has a massive crack and I really don't remember driving over a huge pothhole or anything. I don't even think this is repairable...here is a pic.

null-16.jpg

That seems quite nasty and it really ruined my mood:worried: However as I said, maybe this is an opportunity for getting a set of Ultraleggeras earlier??? I believe I should give Demon Tweeks a buzz...

Hey!!!! I have just twigged on!

This is the car that I left a Funk sticker on a few weeks ago!
I drive past it every other day on the back route on my way to work at TGIs near you!

Looks pretty awesome tbh :smile:

Hey!!!! I have just twigged on!

This is the car that I left a Funk sticker on a few weeks ago!
I drive past it every other day on the back route on my way to work at TGIs near you!

Looks pretty awesome tbh :smile:

Seriously? I never found any sticker on the car mate. I just moved to that area, very close to work and I'm done with commuting:smile: Where about do you live then?

Yeh, I left it on the windscreen once haha! I live in Chingford, Just up the road!

Ill sort you out a funk sticker one time :tongueout:

Yes I know where Chingford is, only around the corner:smile:

lol yes sort me with a sticker will you? Let's grab a beer sometime mate:smile:

Sounds good pal!!!!
What colour are you after? Check the website :smile:
A beer sounds good pal! :smile:
Or pop into TGI and ask for Ryan if your ever about :smile:

Some great touches to the inside, the car sits perfectly too. I really like it.

Where did you get the rs gear gaitor from pls!?

Thanks people. I'm looking forward receiving the parts from Sprayshack:smile:

Some great touches to the inside, the car sits perfectly too. I really like it.

Where did you get the rs gear gaitor from pls!?

Cheers mate, I had it made, I told Steve from Edge (trader in here) what I want exactly and he did it for me. I believe after I did it Steve posted pics in here and after a short while a group buy was on. I don't know if it still is, but anyhow you can contact Steve and he'll get you sorted:smile:

Last edited:
Well, the parts arrived and I only did the fitting today, some quick pics. Once again SprayShack's work was 10, full stop.

First of all I wanted the steering wheel trim sprayed. Even though I love that custom pearl anthracite I wanted the trim to be a bit more loud. LY would have been too much for my interior so I went for that instead.

DSC03093.gif
DSC03094.gif
DSC03095.gif

Now you'd think why on earth this LY fat strip???? Well here you are a hint...

DSC03096.gif

And yes you guessed right:wink:

DSC03097.gif
DSC03098.gif
DSC03100.gif

Then the front grills gloss black.

DSC03102.jpg
DSC03103.jpg
DSC03105.jpg

Then the side dash trims..

DSC03107.jpg
DSC03111.jpg

I also had to interfere with the dials:smile:

DSC03114.jpg
DSC03118.jpg
DSC03120.jpg
DSC03121.jpg

I also had the grills of the 4 speakers sprayed and the 2 front rings also, the rings in Titanium Silver...

DSC03124.jpg
DSC03126.jpg