When you fall out of love with the clio....

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Do what I am finding myself doing - a car swap for a month (HOPEFULLY!!):smile:

End of September, gonna be lending the 197 to a good friend in return for his ST - for a month - to rekindle the love for the 197.

I ADORE the 197, but fallen out of love with it recently, gotta love ST's aswell too, so I hope that doesn't have a fatal attraction lol!!

Will put up a progress report of me month without 197 when it happens :smile:

Last edited:
Do what I am finding myself doing - a car swap for a month :smile:

End of September, gonna be lending the 197 to a good friend in return for his ST - for a month - to rekindle the love for the 197.

I ADORE the 197, but fallen out of love with it recently, gotta love ST's aswell too, so I hope that doesn't have a fatal attraction lol!!

Will put up a progress report of me month without 197 when it happens :smile:

focus ST, right???

got 2 admit im fezz St ex owner and would consider anva, they arnt that fast, but just have a kind of character i love them,

lol fiesta ST is utter chav wagon lol I never see any1 normal in an ST.

I fell out of love with the 197 a long time ago. it cost me way too much money for the car it was. i spent rediculous money and still didnt love it. my mate bought an evo spent £400 and had it running 414 bhp it also handled better lol

lmao yeha i thought i might get some stick for mentioning the C word lol

clios have plenty of chav in them just not as much as the ST and the rude boys that drive them

ha lol im from a bit of a chavvy place, i dont want it to sound like i dont like 197 as i do, just like bit more show bit lower down grunt

Fiesta ST indeed, not a chav wagon i'm afraid. I do love them, always have, but need this to rekindle to lurv for the 197, just a bit more anyway :smile:

ST in question:

9.jpg

I've yet to finalise it, but i'm sure this will work a treat :smile:

And i'll enjoy having the ST too

I take it he will be able to be insured on yours after that date then Mike?

oh without a doubt but ford have never really had a classy image have they. I meen they all look the same

True that is, not keen on fords tbh, but I do like the fezz st lol, when are they releasing a new fiesta st?

fall out with the 197 and drive a st for month......:ban:

just need a trip round wensleydale and the buttertubs :wink:

It comes the time when you have had enough of everything in life
But the sun don't always shine any better on the other side
Hats of to you Mike for giving something else a try before you get rid of the 197.some many people sell up and regrets it later.as fir how much they cost to run that's your choice modding costs a fortune but do you really need to do it????.circumstances change to especially for you young whipper snappers lol
Sorry for the rant

Recently had the opportunity to take my brothers Golf out for a bit to see what this whole turbo DSG lark is about.

Craps all over the Clio in a straight line but feel so indirect and front and rear end grip is a bit lacking, slower rack means you have to work harder to turn in. It's been sat on the drive since :tongueout:

I have ups and downs with it all the time, the seats are wearing again and it's a complete pain for me to take it into Renault, but just love the experience of driving it. I've stopped braking for round a bouts :smiley:

I'll get bored of it, I've already found it's limits without modifications on the track but it's fun until I decide to change or something actually interesting turns up........

hate to get all heavey........................... anyway i found in life no matter how much i wanted something e.g 197, big house ect when i get it i always want something diff/better/newer ect dnt fink its just me!