Finally falling back in love with the 197:)

Started falling out of love with the blue baby and felt let down by it after having a good drive of my mates 172 but have to say after a good blast on some b roads last night I am seriously getting right back into this car I kinda forgot how much it is glued to the road! And how revvy it is! :tongueout: just thought I'd share these feelings with the world haha!

glad to hear it, maybe you should treat her to something special now lol. Have a gander on KTecs website and order some new parts :smile:

After seeing and hearing what rumours were going around with ktec I'm unsure I'd purchase from them again tbh if things are true

I'm not saying anything else though invade things aren't true though obviously lol and I think a service , wheels done and recaro retrim is next bid :smile:

Id love the Recaro trim! Black and yellow hmmmmm lol. Service, MOT and cambelt is next for me in December all at the same time :worried:

Yea your right Tom but I really am starting to see the benefits in the 197 I mean couple month back I was starting to hate it but it's really grown on me lately :tongueout: and my cam belts already been done so lucky there :tongueout: and the retrim yea I'll have to save I'd love to go to edge but it's miles away for me :worried:

i got a bit "bored" of driving mine day in day out and keeping it steady to make the fuel go further....

then the other night gave it the full treatment and was amazed at how blooming fast if feels :thumbup1:

i got a bit "bored" of driving mine day in day out and keeping it steady to make the fuel go further....

then the other night gave it the full treatment and was amazed at how blooming fast if feels :thumbup1:

This is my situation bud!

Good man didn't want to come to you and :bat: some sense into you.Think of it as a bit of a tiff and like you have a bad argument with the misses.Its great when you make up and rag the arse of it:lol::lol::lol: