Think i want another one

Theres plenty out there at the mo mate so should have no problems finding one to your spec.

Dont imagine you'd struggle to sell the Vixer either especially when you consider the level of work thats gone into it.

Selling it no . . . .

Getting the £££££ ive ploughed into it back .

would be the hard part

Selling it no . . . .

Getting the £££££ ive ploughed into it back .

would be the hard part

Hmmm. True. Usually people on VXRonline are quick to pick up parts people are selling. And like I said, you have used a lot of high quality stuff that I imagine will sell with ease.

Hmmm. True. Usually people on VXRonline are quick to pick up parts people are selling. And like I said, you have used a lot of high quality stuff that I imagine will sell with ease.

If it was not such a hassle putting it back to standard it would have gone already . . . . .

i need to get out in one on track to see what they are really like

200's that is .

If it was not such a hassle putting it back to standard it would have gone already . . . . .

i need to get out in one on track to see what they are really like

200's that is .

I imagine most hot hatches will feel somewhat disappointing after the car you have built though?

I imagine most hot hatches will feel somewhat disappointing after the car you have built though?

The car i have now is better handeling than a clio i would say now thanks to BO 8) and with 300bhp its not slow either

I dunno i just love the clio :woody:

Welcome back A2ON. I luved your old 197 and after seeing what you made of the VXR I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with a 200.

I know you couldn't resist the RenaultSports

Who did your work on the vxr bud..seats, harnesses etc?

Me and a good friend

I'd rather had a Clio 200 than a 400bhp Astra VXR tbh.

Hope you find another one mate.

Me too

Welcome back A2ON. I luved your old 197 and after seeing what you made of the VXR I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with a 200.

I know you couldn't resist the RenaultSports

Hi Ben , one of the old school crew nice to here from you

Nothing is garenteed yet as have to sort out selling astra etc etc

Part of the reason I'm changing or thinking of it is I can just get in and drive no need to spend £10000's on tunning it , know what I mean ??

Still got yours ?

That mercury 200 belonged to a guy on here. Nice garage as em said, been and had a look around once, got evos and all kinds of things! That one looked great with the meggy wheels on it though.

is it me or was that super cheap.for the car above milage extras etc

thats exactly what im looking for but cant find one on trader / piston heads etc for similar monies .

He'll have some vids of it in Deutschland soon too :smile::smile::smile:

Welcome back dear :hug: :hug:

Mate its good to be home .

you do realise IF i get another one i need promotion to a super ive come home moderator

hahahaahahah

Yours is supercharged now ???vids

Yeah it is, it will be back and ready for FCS. It will be out on track as well!

Wont be doing germany now mike, i wasnt sure i would have it back in time as its taken longer than i thought and didnt want to commit to it and be out of pocket. But i have my tickets for FCS and will be on the jamsport stand at trax!! :smile:

A2ON, you know you want another, go for it :wink: Check my project thread for some inspiration lol!

Ohh yeh hows the missus mike :wink:

not sure if i would go for the SC tbh as im going back to NA for reliabilty and simplicity .

Will be minimal mods i imagine if i do get one although it seems it may take a wile to find one that meets my spec/ budget as i have fllen in love with that one in the link above its perfect price colour but its sold :worried: :cry: