The Definitive What Suspension Do You Have Thread...

What's Your Setup?

• Cup

Votes: 140 38.7%
  • Non-Cup

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • P.I Springs - £115

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • KW Springs - £155

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apex Springs - £100

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Spax Springs - £165

• H&R Coilovers - £950

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • Avo Coliovers - £

• Eibach Springs - £195

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • Ohlins Coilovers - £

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • KW V1 Coilovers - £750

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • KW V2 Coilovers - £

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • KW V3 Coilovers - £1350

• Bilstein Coilovers - £750

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • H&R -30mm/-30mm - £185

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • H&R -30mm/-40mm - £185

Votes: 34 9.4%
  • H&R -40mm/-40mm - £185

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Spax RSX Coilovers - £750

• KW Clubsports Coilovers - £1750

• AST Sportline II Coilovers - £1500

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • The one thats gonna beat Will now as my car works!

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • GAZ Gold

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters

Big Ben

Winner - POTM February 2018
Paid Member
I was wrong assuming I've the later top mounts, turned out it's the early ones! Decided to get the Bilstein B14's. Where's the best place to order them? Anything south of £843 would be great!

I'm also replacing the top mounts with new, OEM ones. Am I missing an opportunity by not getting adjustable ones? Car is used daily on road and occasionally (3-5 times a year only) on track.

Thanks!
I’d say you’re missing an opportunity to get adjustable mounts mate.

Have a chat with @tombate911 he can hook you up

bedoef

Platinum Member
Cup trophy with adjustable Koni dampers & H&R progressive springs & Compbrake top mounts. Had all the adjustable Powerflex bushes too. The Konis were superb.
How was this setup for track days vs road driving? I daily my Clio and wanted something that will be able to deal with bumpy roads, but not have the wobble the FF cars have on the track.

I am looking for lowering springs for my non-cup 200 and I am pretty much set on eibach pro springs because of the ride quality, but then I came across the Whiteline lowering springs which are currently on sale and they offer progressive spring rate as well. Has anyone used Whiteline springs before?

I am looking for lowering springs for my non-cup 200 and I am pretty much set on eibach pro springs because of the ride quality, but then I came across the Whiteline lowering springs which are currently on sale and they offer progressive spring rate as well. Has anyone used Whiteline springs before?
Been wanting to find out also.
Found them on KAM Racing but cannot find a review that's on a Clio

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

What I can tell is that both sets of springs for 197 and 200 were designed to work with the cup shocks from what whiteline sent me.

The spring rates for the 197
4.4kg fronts
6.2kg rears

15mm drop on the front and 20mm on the rear

Spring rates for the 200
4.7kg fronts
6.2kg rears

With same drop 15mm front and 20mm at the rear

I am tossing up to get springs and new cup shocks or just got straight coilovers but the price jump is a worry.

Main issue I have is no one has tried them or and I do not want to make the car ride and handle like shit

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Mez

Gold Member
I've got H&R 30mm springs with standard shocks/dampers but the back is very rocky/bouncy. Would this ease if I got rear cup dampers?