The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Looking forward to getting it fitted. I had a Corsa VXR Arctic as my last car and that was mental. The remus on it was superb and I really miss the sound, coming from that to a standard clio 200 cup was torture so hopefully I get some pops and bangs etc. The VXR used to bang on ever upshift but not expecting that until I decat :smile:

Just de-catted my motor, and in combination with the Ktec cat back I have...OMG the sound is unreal. EVERYBODY looks and if I feather the throttle at 4-5k RPM its produces an epic barbling noise. VERY happy with it. Needs a map though...I think I'll go with the crackle map...!!

Got the scorpion non res cat-back fitted this weekend a day before FCS and all I can say is wow! The guys were massively helpful, so much so that I'm back there next week to have the 200cell sports cat fitted. Unreal sound. One of the guys down there also had the non-res cat back with 200 cell and it sounded awesome so it swayed me, pretty sure people who were down at FCS and came over to have a listen to mine will agree.

Has anyone with a non resonated de-cated scorpion gone through an MOT with it fitted? I know with the new reqs if a cat is removed that is meant to be there then the car should fail.
I'm interest to know if this set up fails on emissions or that the pre cat still manages to bring the emissions below the allowed amount?

Got the scorpion non res cat-back fitted this weekend a day before FCS and all I can say is wow! The guys were massively helpful, so much so that I'm back there next week to have the 200cell sports cat fitted. Unreal sound. One of the guys down there also had the non-res cat back with 200 cell and it sounded awesome so it swayed me, pretty sure people who were down at FCS and came over to have a listen to mine will agree.

Fancy getting some vids? would be interested to hear the difference.

I only dealt with scorpion on email/phone and also found them really helpful

Decat would be too loud IMO, ill do a vid of before and after for you do you can tell. The lad (he's on here so sure he will see but forgot his name) might pop on and comment but the sports cat was perfect loads of pops and bangs and don't have to worry about MOT!

that will be my brother jack (CL10 JAD) ian, it does make a brilliant noise with the sports cat, we went to the scorpion stand on saturday and the bloke said you ordered one that morning haha, we also bought two full systems of him with one hell of a discount, he practically gave them to us, really nice guy though

that will be my brother jack (CL10 JAD) ian, it does make a brilliant noise with the sports cat, we went to the scorpion stand on saturday and the bloke said you ordered one that morning haha, we also bought two full systems of him with one hell of a discount, he practically gave them to us, really nice guy though

Ah cool that's the one mate. Yeah I ordered one after hearing your brothers! Haha, knew I would to be fair I'm having it fitted next week.

Shaun (the owner) is great, been nothing but helpful and like you said is prepared to do you a good deal if your interested it seems! Ill be taking my future cars there from now on. Did you have a fun camp in the rain at FCS on sat night then? So glad I went home haha!

Yeah it was a great night, didn't get wet even though it was torrential, was totally dry by the morning, it was a very good weekend, can't wait for my exhaust now

Are you heading down to scorpion HQ for it mate? If so when are you looking at as I'll pop up and see about my sports cat if its soon.

No video as of yet, my mate took a video on his phone of mine on the RR at FCS will try and upload when I see him next

Id say we could add the ebay exhaust to this list now.

Heres a quick little video of it, the sound isnt that great as its actually kinda awkward to mount a mic nearly the exhaust without cooking it.

[video=vimeo;71642635]https://vimeo.com/71642635[/video]

Id say we could add the ebay exhaust to this list now.

Heres a quick little video of it, the sound isnt that great as its actually kinda awkward to mount a mic nearly the exhaust without cooking it.

[video=vimeo;71642635]https://vimeo.com/71642635[/video]

That sounds the nuts!