The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Can't find a way to save the video, if you search JT Productions on Facebook (the one with like 2 likes or something) it's my mates page and the RR is on there!

Sorry, the seller is not accepting bids or offers from you at this time.

• This may occur for various reasons. For example, the seller might have a limit for the amount of items that can be purchased within a given time.Learn more.
Lolol

Just picked up a milltek cat back for 200 quid and it's only been used for a couple of thousand mile! How bad is the flat spot without the remap though? Also anyone recommend anywhere that does remaps for the 197 near Glasgow?

ive run on the flat spot for nearly a month and it really isnt that bad, some people say it makes the car undriveable but ive done alot of town driving including my daily commute and a few moors blasts, im getting my car remapped next month though

Can a mod please change my vote from centre silencer removed to ktech 2 silencer :smile:

Just to add to this, exhaust is awesome! Many thanks to Mr Rossi, went for the cat back and decat. Had a spirited drive home an just sound great. Just need a remap with crackle map an i'll be done.... For now :smile:

Last edited:
Can a mod please change my vote from centre silencer removed to ktech 2 silencer :smile:

Just to add to this, exhaust is awesome! Many thanks to Mr Rossi, went for the cat back and decat. Had a spirited drive home an just sound great. Just need a remap with crackle map an i'll be done.... For now :smile:
"For now" haha. any chance you could get a vid up with a spirited drive? I've only heard it on idle with decat :O

"For now" haha. any chance you could get a vid up with a spirited drive? I've only heard it on idle with decat :O

Ha yeah they may be a few other things down the line! Yeah course, I will have to rig up something as I don't have a gopro. Where abouts are you? Could take you for a drive?

Ha yeah they may be a few other things down the line! Yeah course, I will have to rig up something as I don't have a gopro. Where abouts are you? Could take you for a drive?

Have you had your pre-cat out yet? Want to see what it will turn into.

Here's a couple of internal videos. Filmed using my iPhone so not the best.
[video=youtube_share;KdHZgeTtYUI]http://youtu.be/KdHZgeTtYUI[/video]

Here's a couple of internal videos. Filmed using my iPhone so not the best.
[video=youtube_share;KdHZgeTtYUI]http://youtu.be/KdHZgeTtYUI[/video]

My K-Tec seems at least as loud as that without the de-cat, I'll have to get a video up. Wonder whether the previous owner has done something to the silencers?

It's not the best video tbh, I just got a phone holder from halfrauds and used my iPhone to film. Would like to mount it outside but think that's risking it a bit!
Yours is gonna sound great Mitch! Crackle map = flames!! :smiley: