The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
can someone explain to me please. if you buy a cat back, is that from the second cat? meaning you have to cut and weld the aftermarket exhaust onto the standard (2nd) cat?

So you keep the 2nd cat and just weld/clamp the aftermarket exhaust onto it?

Makes sense

Just ordered the Scorpion Cat back 197 system with Decat, have to wait a week for it though as there are none in stock !

Just ordered the Scorpion Cat back 197 system with Decat, have to wait a week for it though as there are none in stock !

I have just got the scorpion warren and you wont be dissapointed!! I opted away from a decat as i didn't want it too loud, but you will love it!

I have just got the scorpion warren and you wont be dissapointed!! I opted away from a decat as i didn't want it too loud, but you will love it!
I wasn't going to decat but you can't get non res for the 197 so I figured it was a good compromise :coffee: Plus my mechanic told me not to worry about MOT's so that kind of swung it. My neighbours may hate me but who carreesssss!

What does it sound like with the decat? I've only seen the video with sports cat and that sounds incredible.
Sounds awesome and with the decat it's not really louder on idle but there is a difference when you rev it and you get some nice pops on over rev

Sounds awesome and with the decat it's not really louder on idle but there is a difference when you rev it and you get some nice pops on over rev
Can't wait :smiley: You'll have to update when you the Y pipe fitted as next year I'll be deciding between that or the Toyo manifold.

A quick bump for this one as there's been a few threads asking about exhausts recently. :smile:

Is there anyone in the Cambridgeshire area that would be willing to meet so i can hear for myself the true sounds of say a miltek or scorpion?

Those with the full akrapovic systems, how do you find them compared to the standard exhaust? can you tell much difference when driving normally as opposed to a B road blast in terms of volume/tone of the noise? Am fairly tempted by one.

Had a custom exhaust (longlife) on mine now for about 3 months. Still has a centre silencer and 2 seperate rear silencers. Pops and bangs on every up change. Also don't need to even consider the KTEC crackle map. The over run is amazing at 5k rpm+

Will hopefully get a vid up in the next week

I have considered a custom exhaust I just wouldn't know what they'd need to know before hand, as well as the likely costs involved. If you don't mind me asking, how much was yours from longlife?