The Definitive What Exhaust Do You Have Thread...

What's Your System?

• Oreca- £480

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Miltek- £530

Votes: 59 11.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 199 37.1%
  • TDF (Race)- £476

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • TDF (Road)- £456

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Yozzasport

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Supersprint

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Akropovic (Slip-On)- £930

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Akropovic (Full System)- £1092

Votes: 79 14.7%
  • K-Tec (1 Rear Silencers)

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • K-Tec (2 Rear Silencers)- £445

Votes: 45 8.4%
  • Standard (Centre-Selincer Removed)- £40->£60

Votes: 50 9.3%
  • Piper- £600

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Bastuck- £570

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Size/Number of Silencers doesn't always reflect the noise levels. You can have three very large Silencers that are very free flowing and not very muted but are there to change tone/pressure/resonance. Equally, you can have one small Silencer that is very efficient in cutting noise levels, such as the "stealth" system for the Clio 172, tiny silencer and barely louder then standard. :wink:

It's what's on the inside that counts! :smiley:

Supersprint race system for me :smile: Beware though, if you buy one you are forced to drive with three friends - Snap, crackle and pop

Hi guy, I know i should probably just save my money but i only want a back box for my 197.. So im just wondering would it really matter which make i went with.. either milltek, scorpion.. or powerflow, They'd all sound roughly the same right? ? Also would it make any difference in power?

Hi guy, I know i should probably just save my money but i only want a back box for my 197.. So im just wondering would it really matter which make i went with.. either milltek, scorpion.. or powerflow, They'd all sound roughly the same right? ? Also would it make any difference in power?

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24051&highlight=clio+200+decat

This is the best alternative to a full system. You'll have pops and bangs as well as the exhaust being louder. There may be an increase in performance, but it's imperceptible if there is.

Just importing a Supersprint from Italy. Currently in transit. As soon as its fitted I will post a video and a little write up.

full k-tec system and there decat sounds sweet.... but its rather annoying as it keeps moving and vibrating !!!!

fully decatted ktec pro system,sounds mental especially on gear changes,pops,bangs and makes a kind of whip crack noise when going from 1st to 2nd,awesome

F**k me, I thought my Ktec cat-back was loud, that'll be crazy!

any tips from anyone to quietten the boomyness of the k-tec at 2k revs and on the motorway?