Supercharged RS200 underway :D

As yet we havnt got any power figures, we are running the car currently with relitavly low boost so we can get the mapping right then we can start looking at making more power, would be great if they responded as well as the st-150 kits where we get 300bhp on a standard bottom end!

as soon as we have completed a fair few more road miles and a few track days we will start looking at pricing the kit up.

With the supercharger we use (Rotrex) the boost is delivered in a very linear way, so there is no sudden delivery of boost as you would get with some turbo applications, this way there isnt as much stress put upon the engine and gearbox/clutch etc.

We will keep this thread up to date with all the progress we get on the charger kit, so keep checking back!

cheers

slightly off topic,

didnt you guys do Ryan,s black Fez ST conversion, ?

i think he went for the 2.5 Litre supercharged with a few other things to go with it as well.

the last time i seen it he was running around 380-400 bhp if my memory is correct. which in a little Fez would be so insane lol. :jase:

anyway all the best with the clio. :smile:

would this conversion effect emmissions coming out the back, would it fail a MOT.

slightly off topic,

didnt you guys do Ryan,s black Fez ST conversion, ?

i think he went for the 2.5 Litre supercharged with a few other things to go with it as well.

the last time i seen it he was running around 380-400 bhp if my memory is correct. which in a little Fez would be so insane lol. :jase:

anyway all the best with the clio. :smile:

yes, it was a 2.3 duratec with forged rods and pistons, cams, cosworth inlet, stage 3 charger kit with bigger charger etc, diff, ap brakes, awesome car. he since sold it all and bought a clio v6, has another st-150 now tho.

yes, it was a 2.3 duratec with forged rods and pistons, cams, cosworth inlet, stage 3 charger kit with bigger charger etc, diff, ap brakes, awesome car. he since sold it all and bought a clio v6, has another st-150 now tho.

thanks for that,

like you say tho what a car it was, :clap:

how could he go back to a standard ST after owning one of the BEST ST,s around.

i think a few may have assumed this is going to be on the 197 as well can anyone confirm it will be on the 197 along side the 200?

Good luck with this, think 250-280 should be the money,
So long as map etc work out should be a goer.
Just hope the box holds out :smiley:

quick question, the front end of the 200, is that real carbon fibre or wrapped? looks wicked. This is gonna be a monster when complete. :001_tt1:

Good luck with this, think 250-280 should be the money,
So long as map etc work out should be a goer.
Just hope the box holds out :smiley:

I hope the box will hold to!!!

theres been a few changed in cars from this site for various issues and i currently have a 10 reg 200 on the ramp in work with 3k on the clock waiting for a new box slave cylinder clutch pressure plate and flywheel cause the slave cylinder broke apart and damaged everything in the bell housing!!!!!!

I hope the box will hold to!!!

theres been a few changed in cars from this site for various issues and i currently have a 10 reg 200 on the ramp in work with 3k on the clock waiting for a new box slave cylinder clutch pressure plate and flywheel cause the slave cylinder broke apart and damaged everything in the bell housing!!!!!!

belive the box is torque limited isnt it?