Supercharged RS200 underway :D

looking good Bic,

i was so close to getting my old ST superchargerd from Jamsport, the only thing that changed my mind was i brought the Clio, lol

watch out for deep puddles/streams with the air filter being that low to the floor,

hopefully J/S will do as many Clio,s as they done Fez ST,s.

Hello,

As with the ST-150 kits we do we have a fair bit of testing to do before we release final costings etc, but we are aiming to keep the price similar to that of the ST-150, be nice to be able to have the kit done fitted and mapped for around £4000.

We have been doing a fair bit of road testing with the car today and so far so good, using the standard engine management no warning lights on the dash etc, so its looking good! sounds fantastic!

dont worry, well keep you all up to date with the progress and prices!

Regards

broster@jam-sport

I can say that I have seen what jam speed do with ST's and Saxos, and yes, one of the very few companies I would recommend :smile:

will you PM me when its finished. I am looking into doing this to mine. ive already done some engine work so this would top it off nicely.

wud traction control, cruise control n speed limiter stil work wit this. Im another interested party.