Red Brembo's

E

Ed...

Red brembo's are coming off my car as you probably all know y.

wondered if any1 wanted them for a fraction of the price they sell at renault?

shall we say £120 each? . . . . . dont know what they are worth so just give me offers if ure interested.

they are in mint condition and only been on the car 4k as they were a warranty replacement.

wont bother posting pictures cus u all know the ones i meen lol

thanks

Tell me where to send the money, really want them. If you want a deposit now, and the balance later, just say, but I need a pair so mine can be repainted, if yours are mint then I will just sell mine instead.

Yeah mine are mint mate. I'll get a picture up later. To show u the mintness

if you gettin rid. wana swap n a bit of dollar your way???
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese:poke:
understand if you just want dollars

Well I just want rid tbh Roy I believe they are off the car next week n willwoods go on so I'll keep u updated. :smile: other brake parts maybe available to ie ebc reds full set, rear red callipers as a direct replacement.

okay ralphy interest noted. would you be interested in the pads aswell? the wilwoods have special pads so need rid of these too. £160 worth of EBC reds probably give them away with calipers can't be bothered with hassle of selling seperate

TBH I have just stuck some new standard pads in, which fared really well on track, wouldn't mind trying some reds though, if only for comparison purposes.

What are your plans for the rear brakes?

Wilwood 2 pot calipers. finding it hard to get them with the handbrake function built in atm. seek seek and you shall find lol

im a freak mate. i need them to match. + i think porsche mounting points are different. :worried: ive looked at 350z calipers too. infact ive spent most of the night looking through sites lol

Do any of the larger 5 stud renaults have rear discs with a drum handbrake? My RS2000 4x4 and our CR-V both have rear discs, but with a drum handbrake in the centre of the disc.

Don't some cars, like Ferrari's have two rear calipers, a single piston for the handbrake and a twinpot for actual braking effort?

yup yup im looking at 1 rigt now lmao. aint it wierd, great minds think alike lol. 2 have this set up though its a ball ache. . . . . . it has to be perfect though. whats point in keeping nasty renault brakes on back if ive got 6 pots on front lol

thats actually true, thinking about actually putting it on the road thgh lol okay insurance is 3 grand but it will be worth it lmfao.