Red Brembo's

Not entirely sure, but you own the vehicle through your business anyway don't you? Such policies can be less concerned with modifications.

Yeah car is in name of MWConstruction on v5 u might be onto something here ralphy definately be looking into that 1 tomorrow.

Red brembo's are coming off my car as you probably all know y.

wondered if any1 wanted them for a fraction of the price they sell at renault?

shall we say £120 each? . . . . . dont know what they are worth so just give me offers if ure interested.

they are in mint condition and only been on the car 4k as they were a warranty replacement.

wont bother posting pictures cus u all know the ones i meen lol

thanks

These still for sale?

ill update ppl when they are actually off the car mate. hopefully by the end of the week the new wilwoods will be ready to grip those disks harder than they have been gripped before. :smile:

ralphy has first dibs but u are more than entitled to them if he doesnt want them

interested in rears aswell? i would like to sell as a set inc pads?

Ha ha love ure style. I may even take some money off and have ures so I can have em powdered yellow. They wud sell like hot cakes :smile:

He he ure right. Rear ones are a ball ache to find another night reading dimension specs and mounting point measurement comparisons. it took me long enough to find fronts lol. Don't dispair i never give up.