Personalised plates

I have L11KE O for my name luke oakley cost me £4,000 not cheap but with me for life i have the dots in between the two 1's and inbetween the e and o.

Been offered stupid ones on reg transfers that aint half as good for nearly 100k stupid price's.

I got my car then changed my name to suit the plate its free that way , well apart from changing my name by deed pole

Had my J...ASE plate for about 10 years now.
Cost me £250 all in.
Had it on 4 cars now and got the dealers to pay the transfer fee each time :smile:

Mines B6MFD, was the closest i could find to BAMFORD.....Still not got round to sending it off to put on the clio

I have L11KE O for my name luke oakley cost me £4,000 not cheap but with me for life i have the dots in between the two 1's and inbetween the e and o.

Been offered stupid ones on reg transfers that aint half as good for nearly 100k stupid price's.

I'd be careful. A guy around my area had that on his car but DVLA revoked it so he now has 12 instead.

They usually give you 3 strikes with displaying false or making the plate look like soething it's not. A mate of mine has and R 1 EX* and makes the R look like an A (his name is Alex!). He has been stopped twice and has had to display it correctly now. As a result it looks like nothing specific to him.

All vehicles manufactured after 1.1.1973 must display number plates of reflex-reflecting material, white at the front and yellow at the rear, the characters must be black. In addition, the characters on number plates purchased from 1.9.2001 will need to conform to the following specifications.

•Character height 79 mm
•Character width (except the figure 1 or letter I) 50 mm
•Character stroke 14 mm
•Space between characters 11 mm
•Space between groups 33 mm
•Top, bottom and side margins (minimum) 11 mm
•Space between vertical lines 19 mm

It is an offence to alter, rearrange or misrepresent letters or numbers in order to form names or words or in such a way that makes it difficult to read the registration number. Characters must not be moved from one block to the other e.g. AB51 DVL must not be displayed as AB5 1DVL or AB 51DVL. Vehicles with illegally displayed number plates may FAIL the MoT test. The police can also issue fixed penalty fines for illegally displayed number plates. Offenders are liable to a MAXIMUM FINE of £1,000 and in some cases the mark may be withdrawn.
For vehicles with new or replacement number plates fitted after 31.8.2001, “3-line” number plates are no longer permitted.

I'd be careful. A guy around my area had that on his car but DVLA revoked it so he now has 12 instead.

He had the same numberplate as mine or did the same as me, what do you mean by twelve.

I had a undercover police car behind me a bmw with all the cameras in they followed me for a bit but then turned of so im guessing everything was fine.

I have left a gap either side of the screw so it does look like two 1's but from 15-20 feet away it looks like a U.

All letters are standard legal size aswell.

mine is DWO7 RAW wifes initials then mine lol...

Small world, check out my reg plate ....

DSC_0131.JPG

IMG_0989.jpg

:clap::clap::clap: