Pav's Albi Blue 197T

hi jimmy..the initial thoughts are positive..only drove to work and back home today but gave it a blast on the way back from work a little..the only way to describe it is:
its like going for a walk with your dog while the dog is on the leash trying to set free to do whatever dogs love doing....but it cant cuase your in control...but once you let go off the leash the dog will go nuts..thats how my car feels now-its the dog who has just managed to set itself free... like it :clap:

still have to do a track day too see how much of an advantage it gives me over a stock clio...

Last edited:
That's a brilliant way of describing it :smiley: I've read a lot of good stuff about them and I know Chris loves his too...just tempts me so much. For one of these and an exhaust!

an aftermarket exhaust is a must tbh...puts a big smile on your face..and the sprint booster turns your car into an angry little dog so there you go.. @Chris91 was right :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dazzer
I can't recomend them enough lol. They are so good! If I bought a new clio is the first thing I'd put on it...

jimmy, put one on, 100% you won't regret it, you will wonder why it's taken you so long

I hate you both :smiley: now I'm looking at my 'R27 account' and thinking how I can crowbar the money out for a sprintbooster :tongueout:anic:

you have a special R27 account??haha thats a good idea..might set one up myself..
just been for a spin with SB on green..looking forward to doing some 1/4 mile sprints..much faster take off..really good piece of kit...
take the plunge jimmy and get one...its slowly growing on me..better felling day by day...

Ha yeah I have a standing order so money goes into it every week when I get paid :smiley: that way there is always a little pot of money just waiting to be spent on the car! At the moment, the money in there is for the rack arms and bushes that need replacing....or a sprintbooster!

And reviews like that Pav don't help the decision making process :smiley:

I'm really glad you're happy with it, yours too Chris. For the price they are, it does sound like they're very good value for money.

Good to hear you're happy with it mate!! I think everyone is skeptical as to how much difference they can make but they're brilliant little things!

Ha yeah I have a standing order so money goes into it every week when I get paid :smiley: that way there is always a little pot of money just waiting to be spent on the car! At the moment, the money in there is for the rack arms and bushes that need replacing....or a sprintbooster!

I'm really glad you're happy with it, yours too Chris. For the price they are, it does sound like they're very good value for money.

great idea, might do that myself!

Good to hear you're happy with it mate!! I think everyone is skeptical as to how much difference they can make but they're brilliant little things!

thanks a lot mate..really good service from you..

sorry mate..wouldnt want you to miss out :lol:

so a few weeks ago when i gave my car a proper clean i noticed that the paintwork would deserve a little bit of TLC..the front bumper could do with a respray really..however the times are difficult and tight for funds :biggrin:
so went online and got these polishing pads..they will accompany some polish (not decided which to go for yet) and a Blackfire Midnight Sun wax on [MENTION=4792]Paddy_R[/MENTION]'s recommendation...quite looking forward to seeing the results now...
the pads:
20032015866.jpg
20032015867.jpg
20032015869.jpg
thanks

Looks like a good purchase Pav :thumbup1: I'd be interested to see the results once you've given them a go.

yep..will take pics before and after..will be doing it at some point in April as im off for 2 weeks..:coffee:

[MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] you won't be disappointed. It's possibly the easiest to use wax I've ever had the joy to use.

well spotted mate..they are 3 inch..will take me forever to get the whole car done but hey ho..will have plenty of time on my hands 8)

off topic a little but it just made my day...put a smile on my face..while going home from my local shop I spotted a Fiesta ST..looked like a standard car with no mods to me..anyway,went after him till he noticed me and then we both put our foot down..nice sunny day and a beautiful piece of tarmac in front of us..didnt take long and i showed him my tail pipes :biggrin:
good feeling that..

Last edited: