Pav's Albi Blue 197T

I can't believe you are selling Pavinator :'(
I hope it goes to a good home and your plans of moving back to Czech go well mate :smile:

Thanks Suraj..i've certainly enjoyed owning her..best car I've ever owned..put lots of smiles on my face..
im sure she will find a loving home..:track:

Reactions: Jimmy
end of era..the car has been sold..will miss her but have many good memories..thanks guys for making this stay very enjoyable..Pav's out:french:
Sorry to see her go, hopefully you will stick around buddy and you never know there may be another Clio Sport in the future.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pav
Hope you got what you wanted Pav. Always sad when you have to sell a nice car.
Onwards and upwards though mate. Hope your move back home goes smoothly.

Stay in touch

Reactions: Johnny 99 and Pav
Sorry to see her go, hopefully you will stick around buddy and you never know there may be another Clio Sport in the future.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

yeap it is..had to be done..wouldnt take her back with me..wouldnt make sense...
thanks
Hope you got what you wanted Pav. Always sad when you have to sell a nice car.
Onwards and upwards though mate. Hope your move back home goes smoothly.

Stay in touch
unless you are replacing it with a megane,i wouldnt do it Ben..keep her until you are ready to move on to a megane..:thumb:
Is this Brexit related?

haha..this made me chuckle :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:
another sad day..................

im sure you will see her around..her new home is York...

Reactions: Big Ben and Sean197
I'm glad you sold her Pavster, I know it will have been hard to see her go. Having been through the same thing recently I can appreciate how you feel. I'm sure the Witch's new owners will get as much enjoyment as you have.

Will you be sticking around on the forum mate??

thanks Jimmy..looks like she in good hands..the guy is a real car enthusiast so im sure she will be well looked after :thumb:
yeah im still around..cant leave this place this easily...:pav:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy and Sean197
Hi Pav

She’s in good hands mate.......I’ll look after it.

Great fun to drive,it’s my first Cliosport I’m really liking it.

Not going to get a lot of use over the next few months as it’s fun weekend/track day car. :thumb:

after seeing your other cars i know she is in very good hands..she's found a good home..hope she serves you as well as she served me..fun car to drive..
dont be a stranger and post some pics from time to time..we will appreciate it..:thumb:
We'll watch you with eagle eyes. If you don't treat her well we'll come and take her out off your hands...cold dead ones of course. :sunglasses:

haha..a bit of a trek from Germany but appreciate the gesture :german:

Last edited: