Pav's Albi Blue 197T

do u mean the inside plastics [MENTION=52187]Rharvey[/MENTION]??if so i wrapped them in a carbon fiber sticker....
thanks for ur comment
what issues??

Yeah the plastic interior trim, not sure if I'm 100% sure on carbon fibre.

When I bought the car from a main Volvo dealer I asked them to refurbish the alloys, when I collected the car at the beginning of December I noticed all the wheels were corroded, paint run and dents so requested a refund.
006542f41c6cdbae66efea3bfc51a666.jpg4weeks later my better judgement over took and I allowed them to take the car and re do alloys as they wanted to rectify them. However when they returned the car the alloys are still not up to scratch,
59d7787753446d16958b1a2a4bd283d4.jpgthey washed the car even though I told them not too (I detailed the car myself to correct the paintwork, and now it's full of swirls and scratches) and threw away my personal plates which have sentimental value from my trade in, so after many emails back and forth I've given them 3 options. Buy my car back in full. I hand the car back and finally they pay for a professional detailer and bodywork paint work to be carried plus new dealer free plates and a refund for alloys (they've said the alloys are satisfactory however I paid for them to be done so should be signed off by me)

why were they so keen on washing ur car??they should have not done that if u asked them not to...i wouldnt let anyone touch my car unless they were a legit detailing company..
did they say "satisfactory"??hope they are being funny..satisfactory is a no no...bet none of them would like to receive their car in ur condition after a refurb has been caried out on the wheels...
wheels look shocking tbh..

Ive seen this a lot with dealers, quite a few posts on DW where the dealer has had the car back and messed up a full correction. Some people even make signs to hang on the steering wheel (DO NOT WASH THIS CAR) etc.

Ive seen this a lot with dealers, quite a few posts on DW where the dealer has had the car back and messed up a full correction. Some people even make signs to hang on the steering wheel (DO NOT WASH THIS CAR) etc.
thats good to know..never heard of this..get it fixed but leave the paintwork!!!

Last edited:
The dealership are complete idiots. I wrote in bold underlined text not to wash the car which was a condition of them collecting it. Their reply was "we wash all cars new or old blah blah blah it is standard practice". My reply was extremely stern and blunt along the lines of you did not have permission, therefore you were not allowed to touch my property......blah blah. There mistake is going to easily cost them £700!!

From now on I will be hanging one of those signs on the interior mirror

[MENTION=2045]Yiannis197[/MENTION] i remember seeing a bit about fitting some exhaust tips onto ur akra while scrolling through ur progress thread..did u have them fitted cause the heat damaging ur difuser or was there a diff reason??
thanks

No mate that was because I wanted to achieve stock look, with the exhaust tips hidden in the diffuser:smile: no issues whatsoever

ok..cool...will be fitting a slash-cut pair on soon..just wanted ur opinion...mine has damaged a bit of my difuser's paint thats why im fitting some....gracias

finally got my hands on some stainless steel tips..found them on ebay and the guy has manufactured 2 tips to my preferred dimensions..the quality is great and he even added a bolt on feature...dimensions: L-250mm,Diameter-70mm..when I attended the Wales run last November I noticed that some paint on my difuser had melted away due to the hot fumes coming out of my exhaust..
will be fitting them soon so will post some pics when fitted..
12022015812.jpg
12022015813.jpg
12022015814.jpg

Last edited:
Nice computer gear fello Razer :wink:. Slash cut will look cool though!
great stuff from razer...cant imagine playing cod without it...thanks..had to get these..didnt really want to tbh..like the look of my exhaust but the difuser paint doesnt agree with me :whatever:

Just read from start to finish... Makes me very jealous! I really want to start playing with mine but it's still under warranty :worried: Also, whereabouts in Manchester are you if you don't mind me asking?

hope u didnt fall asleep reading it :d
well i wouldnt touch mine if still under warranty..its a great fun tweaking it to ur liking..love it but it comes with expenses...as with everything i guess...
based in salford mate..have seen maybe 2 clios in like 18 months...how long have u had urs [MENTION=52571]ninjagutz[/MENTION]?
thanks for the comment