Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Fab Pav ! Why pay £50 when you have the hands to do it yourself ? Well done that man :smile:

How hard was the cover to get out (I presume it got double-sided trim-tape / foam holding it in) ?

I take it your not going to lacquer it ?

Can we start booking slots now for you to do some work on our cars at the Xmas party? I'll bring your food and drink out to you in the car park :wink:

Fab Pav ! Why pay £50 when you have the hands to do it yourself ? Well done that man :smile:

How hard was the cover to get out (I presume it got double-sided trim-tape / foam holding it in) ?

I take it your not going to lacquer it ?
believe or not but the logo stayed on the car the whole time..just cut out the exact shape on a chopping board,and then just stuck it on...the edges were then tucked under the cover using a very tiny flat screw driver..went for a drive in before hand to warm the engine up so the vinyl is easy to work with..i'll leave like this for now..may lacquer it later..see how it holds on in the hot engine bay..
thank you
You'll be wrapping the entire car in that eBay vinyl at this rate!
haha..not much left to do Chris..any other bits I could do??running out of ideas :excited:
Can we start booking slots now for you to do some work on our cars at the Xmas party? I'll bring your food and drink out to you in the car park :wink:
get yourself some vinyl and it shall be done :good:

Last edited:
Keep up the good work Pav, i almost bought 2x axle stands from Halfords in the sale section last week, was £12.99 if i remember.

Keep up the good work Pav, i almost bought 2x axle stands from Halfords in the sale section last week, was £12.99 if i remember.

I ordered some of these... not realising they come in pairs I ordered 2 boxes .. oops!! Although if I ever need to simultaneously work on all 4 wheels I'll be ready :tearsofjoy:

Loving the latest touch Pav, looks great!

Reactions: Pav
yeah they do come in pairs..not a bad price for 2 axle stands..
till i get that vinyl used i'll carry on wrapping things :thumb:

roger that mate..think it will be taken at night when dark :thumb:
yeah that probably wont happen but the door handle,as suggested by Chris,is on my list..just a pain in the arse to remove it..