Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Good job with the wiper removal - tidies up that rear end nicely :smile:

No offence, but I can't help thinking of a cat's bumhole - the perils of owning cats I suppose :tearsofjoy:

@Pav Are the calipers still going strong (apart from the little incident with the DynoRod wheel?)

No offence, but I can't help thinking of a cat's bumhole - the perils of owning cats I suppose :tearsofjoy:

@Pav Are the calipers still going strong (apart from the little incident with the DynoRod wheel?)
thanks..love your description..now i've got an arse on my arse :sweatsmile:
should be gone by the end of this week as i ordered this baby to replace the bumhole with:glass grommet

the calipers are still in a very good nick..even after a hard abuse on the track..

Yes in hindsight, without context my comment could be related to something a lot more.....unclean :smiley:

not this pls..swear it will look much better soon...:tonguewink:

Reactions: Micah
also managed to get my hands on a pair of used rear discs..a bit of an elbow grease,my mate's drill and my attachments (no rude comments boys :smilingimp:) and they came out pretty decent..

s-l1600.jpg P_20160927_171915_1_p.jpg P_20160927_171920_1_p.jpg

thats the thing..they were pretty much new apart from the rust..there's no wear on them tbh..

Loving the new bum hole Pav! Looks really smart indeed. Don't forget to keep it nice and polished :tearsofjoy: