Pav's Albi Blue 197T

nothing fancy but it looks quite sturdy and solid..gotta say it's well overdue..been using all sorts tools..
haha more weight saving coming my way :french:
P_20161013_191537_1_p.jpg P_20161013_191546_1_p.jpg P_20161013_191554_1_p.jpg

Cant knock a man who loves his tool(s). Looks a comprehensive kit that buddy.

"Weight-saving".....who are you kidding Pav. Everything you take off will be Carbon-wrapped and proudly re-fitted :smile:

Reactions: Pav
funny as always..have had this track bug for a while..been looking into getting all sorts...will see whether i could do it to my baby though..like her too much to turn her into a racing car...but never say never right??

Beautiful mate. You bringing them to the Xmas party to demonstrate? :wink:
i may as well..gotta have your tools on you all the time..had them delivered to my work place today and was asked to fix a few things straight away..didnt even filled in the job sheet :excited:
What tool kit is that Pav, looks like a pretty decent kit
ebay mate.. just type in "tool set" and 5 million links will pop up :sweatsmile:

nothing fancy but it looks quite sturdy and solid..gotta say it's well overdue..been using all sorts tools..
haha more weight saving coming my way :french:
View attachment 15165 View attachment 15166 View attachment 15167

Had pretty much the same kit for about 5 years. Payed about £30, still going strong. Couple of things have been replaced but that's down to me wrenching on things too hard. Going to replace it with a new set in the next month.

I just know that this time next year the Witch will be fully stripped out, caged and you will be a full on track addict! You know it's true Pavster :wink:

I just know that this time next year the Witch will be fully stripped out, caged and you will be a full on track addict! You know it's true Pavster :wink:

I possibly think Pav has turned the corner in his relationship with his car and found the love too Jimmy. I can see in my Crystal ball that him and the witch have an enjoyable future together in their rightful place. On the track !

dont forget a meg engine :good:

You know what, I was going to type Meg engine as well, but I thought that might have been a step too far :wink: I have been proved wrong :tongueout:

I possibly think Pav has turned the corner in his relationship with his car and found the love too Jimmy. I can see in my Crystal ball that him and the witch have an enjoyable future together in their rightful place. On the track !

Absolutely, he has found his and the witch's calling!

Reactions: sevenfourate
If you are thinking about it Pav, I can send you pics of my spare engine if you like. Comes with everything except wiring loom and throttle body (I have all the intercooler pipes, megane intercooler, coolant pipes, turbo, ecu). I reckon you could have it refurbed for around 250 quid. All you'd have to sort is the ecu coding and the exhaust :wink:

thanks Sean..i will have to have a very deep think about it..not an easy thing to decide on when you dont earn a lot..leave it with me..if i decide to go for this it wont be happening this year anyway..gotta wait what my funds are like after xmas..

and yes Chris..why not..its becoming more and more popular..the niggles with these conversions have more or less gone and if you let a reputable company do it,then there's no risk really..my only issue is the money obviously..i have to be able to afford it..im not doing anything stupid and wont rush into something that will never be finished due to lack of cash...