Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Wasn't too fond when you showed just the wheels, but I must admit they look great on the car :smiley:

Wasn't too fond when you showed just the wheels, but I must admit they look great on the car :smiley:
yeah i thought people wouldnt approve at first but it is a decent colour,and as said previously,they are just track wheels...

They look awesome Pav!! Really suits the Albi paint! Looking forward to seeing them up close on Sunday! It's a shame about the chip on the caliper, although it could have been a lot worse bud.

Hope you don't get pulled with them Tyres lol...

Lol I would say that Pav won't do anything to draw unwanted attention to himself....but, erm......bright orange track wheels :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::innocent:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Looks awesome. All the best for Blyton Sunday!
thanks Tom..will report back..if the car is all ok tmr I will be very tempted to book Oulton on 12th..fingers crossed

Your gonna need to drive like Ayrton Senna on track, and a safety campaigner on the way home with all the attention you'll get !
well it would be perfect if i could use my OZ's on the way there and back but there is no pit as such at Blyton,where i could swap them over...

Looks like your in Rally-Mode with the flaps, wheels and calipers !

Have a truly great day tomorrow bud.

Not jealous, not jealous, not jealous................ :smile:

haha..now when you've mentioned it..thanks..hope i have some pics from a Javelin photographer too...
@jimmyd81 is joining me at around 10 am..so will have a good time talking to Jimmy too..also i promised him a passenger ride too...

thanks Shuv

haha..now when you've mentioned it..thanks..hope i have some pics from a Javelin photographer too...
@jimmyd81 is joining me at around 10 am..so will have a good time talking to Jimmy too..also i promised him a passenger ride too...

thanks Shuv

She looks gorgeous Pav, stunning as always! Definitely looking forward to tomorrow mate, I will bring my Go Pro and mount if you fancy having an additional camera in the witch :smile: