Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Early bird, drive safe mate hope it stays dry!
thanks Chris..it's been absolutely fantastic...the weather was superb all the way through,couldnt wish for better conditions...
Jimmy joined me at around 10am..was nice to see the venue again..what a cracking little circuit that is...

I'm so loving your wheel colour, you can't take them off now!
haha..dont think i want to..really like them too and have to say they performed really well too..

I'm sure @Pav will be putting up his report shortly, however just wanted to say......I am well impressed!

thanks Jimmy...was a great day and it was even better seeing you...thanks again for coming over and for the lunch...hope you enjoyed my little witch as much as i did...

Last edited:
Reactions: sevenfourate
Yeah it was a cracking day out Pav, I really enjoyed it, thank you! I was properly entertained in the passenger seat and as I say, I was very impressed with both the car's performance and your driving! It feels very well planted through those bends and the braking power was great!

Yeah it was a cracking day out Pav, I really enjoyed it, thank you! I was properly entertained in the passenger seat and as I say, I was very impressed with both the car's performance and your driving! It feels very well planted through those bends and the braking power was great!

Sounds like your quite the star in your car Pav.

Good to have you both back safe and sound though :smile:

Reactions: Gordini
He is a great driver Shuv, very confident and not shy to give it the beans! It goes to show what great cars they are round a circuit and what they can do in the right hands!

A little snap I took:

Attachments

• IMG_2363.JPG
    IMG_2363.JPG
    659.5 KB · Views: 11
just a quick review of the Ferrodo 2500 and yokos ad08's..they were great..once warm they both performed flawlessly..
the Bilstein set up was a bit soft for my liking on the track but day and night difference compared to my old set up (standard shocks and eibach springs)...
my little girl was in her element and to my surprise i managed to overtake some strip out clios on there which im very happy about :yum:
just a great day overall..hope they are some official pics available soon too..
P_20160918_082757_1_p.jpg
P_20160918_082804_1_p.jpg
P_20160918_082833_1_p.jpg
P_20160918_141431_1_p.jpg
P_20160918_141440_1_p.jpg
P_20160918_141454_1_p.jpg

as always thanks

Reactions: Jimmy
He is a great driver Shuv, very confident and not shy to give it the beans! It goes to show what great cars they are round a circuit and what they can do in the right hands!

A little snap I took:
just getting there really..still need some more experience but as the saying goes...
"once a petrol head,always a petrol head...

thank you very much for all that praise..Jimmy was not scared at all so i need to work on that next time :smilingimp:

Sounds like your quite the star in your car Pav.

Good to have you both back safe and sound though :smile:
haha far from that mate..just really enjoyed it..thats what they are built for..there will be things going wrong but hey,at least they go wrong when you are enjoying yourself...:smiley: