Pav's Albi Blue 197T

thanks mate...hope they do..got 5mm spacers just in case i have any troubles putting these on...

thanks mate...hope they do..got 5mm spacers just in case i have any troubles putting these on...

5mm spacers ? These look like Laguna wheels to my untrained eye...

Is the offset different then ? You expecting troubles ?

thanks guys...will put them on and see but there should not be any issues..its just a precaution in case they dont clear the calipers...

a bit of a fun today after work...fitted Ferrodo 2500 on the front and Laguna Silverstones with ad08 tyres on..went for a quick drive and all seems ok..the pads are great btw..much sharper than my old mintex 1144 once they are warm...
had to fit the 5mm shims on the front as the calipers were in the way and to my luck i managed to chip some paint off :rage::rage:
well will have to repair that after Blyton...just some pics:

P_20160914_184917_1_p.jpg
P_20160914_184957_1_p.jpg
P_20160914_185107_1_p.jpg
P_20160914_185059_1_p.jpg
P_20160914_184933_1_p.jpg
P_20160914_185018_1_p.jpg
P_20160914_185035_1_p.jpg

as always thanks

Reactions: Jimmy and Dystant
Looks stunning, even better than I imagined. Great work, you must be chuffed. Dobra prace moc krasne auticko blahopreji :smile:

Reactions: Pav
thanks lads..i am quite pleased with it..not happy about the chipped off paint but that will get fixed after Blyton...good job i ordered the shims too..rear seats are being removed too to make the car a bit lighter...hope all goes well on Sunday

I've never tried caliper paint but is it a bit like gloss you use at home for wood/metal? If so it may blend in ok...

i'm very much liking that!
thanks sir..glad you like it..
wasnt sure about the orange colour but you've nailed it buddy looks cracking :sunglasses:
glad you like it..they are track wheels so they will come off next week...or i may keep them on for a while :tonguewink:
I've never tried caliper paint but is it a bit like gloss you use at home for wood/metal? If so it may blend in ok...
yeah it will be a quick fix i think..nothing fancy but it will do..