Pav's Albi Blue 197T

hi Pete..just came back from my holiday 2 days ago..its getting fitted next Monday..will update then..thanks

well my expectations are that it will get louder and might develop a slightly bigger flat spot but i dont have a choice really..
yeahh cant complain..5 weeks off..most of it was in the sun at the pool looking at nice ladies so all good thanks..

when was the last time you were driving your car guys having a big smile on your face?? well im proud to say TODAY..
i dropped it off at my mechanic's garage this morning having its middle silencer chopped out and replaced with a straight pipe..since i got my ktec a year ago,i have had some knocking/rattling issues with it..but the day has come and my car drives as it should again..i can even go up the hill or drive over speed bumps again without any unwanted noise..
what a different car it is to drive now..still smiling :biggrin:
finally @Chris91 @jimmyd81 @montana
just a couple from this summer..

bobek%20v%20akci.jpg
bobek%20v%20blyton.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
thanks Chris..its great..its a bit weird tbh..im driving it expecting a knock but there's just silence :jase:
hows your suspension upgrade going??

Well its into Renault wednesday for the knock, ive got the money for the bilsteins but work is not too good atm so I might hold off for a little while..

Loving the enthusiasm in your post Pav. Like having a new car huh? I know what this feels like!

i was well buzzing ///M..couldnt stop smiling..its weird but it does feel like a diff car..better and louder..thats what you want :wink:
thanks

nice BMW you got there..what is it??

i was well buzzing ///M..couldnt stop smiling..its weird but it does feel like a diff car..better and louder..thats what you want :wink:
thanks

nice BMW you got there..what is it??

EXACTLY. I'm like a kid at Christmas every time.

And thanks, it's a CS. Fair few mods. Already modding the wife's Clio in my head. Hoping she's game!

Great news Pav, I'm so so happy for your that you got it sorted! I know that it was getting to you that you couldn't work out what it was, so that's awesome :smile:

Sorry for the late response, it's been a busy couple of days.