Pav's Albi Blue 197T

no worries jimmy..have been busy myself really.not long to go before our run this month..looking forward to it...hows your brakes??

no worries jimmy..have been busy myself really.not long to go before our run this month..looking forward to it...hows your brakes??

Hope it's been ok for you going back to work with those little terrors :tongueout:anic:

Yeah I'm looking forward to the run too, it will be nice to have another run out. Brakes are booked in to be getting fitted tomorrow....

little terrors turned out to be very well behaved and very funny little kiddies i have to admit..so far so good..tell you they can be extremely funny,things they say to you..im in stitches most of my day..
ok sounds good..hope they do a good job on them and you are ready to have some fun in a couple of weeks..
just a quickie..after that center section delete i feel like the car is more responsive and quicker on the revs...is that even possible??

Of course, less restriction of exhaust gases!
thats what i thought Chris but its quite a significant power boost..didnt think it would make my car so nimble..there is noticeable flat spot but its still not that bad...

knew you would ask :biggrin:..well its bloody hard to find a good spot to take pics in the middle of Manchester...plus i always put my lottery on at wh smiths to become very rich eventually..:whatever:

great price,great service,great product...

0805 mini dash cam..just waiting for some micro usb cables then fitting time..might even save some pennies when my insurance is due..

P_20160123_1819181.jpg
P_20160123_181926.jpg
P_20160123_181938.jpg
P_20160123_181952.jpg

thanks

Pav let me know if you fancy going out for a blast, not much forum meets in the northwest....

thanks Wilson..need to clean it first..its a disgrace :nope: not cleaned it since October!!

Looks a good bit of kit that Pav! Let me know how you get on with it I like the look of it!

Chris i got two of them before xmas for my dad's car and they are awesome..the picture quality is top..easy to use and relatively cheap..

You got a linky for the camera?
[MENTION=52571]ninjagutz[/MENTION]
link