Pav's Albi Blue 197T

thanks..just ordered a pipe from ebay for £15..should be here on Thursday so happy days..now i need to make sure that my mechanic can fit it for me before this friday...

also received this..looking forward to it..track time booked so bring on the bends :001_tt1:
28072015163.jpg
28072015164.jpg

nah..leaving mintex 1144's on..cant be doing with the hassle..but well buzzing now..will put up my tent tmr to try whether i fit in :smiley:

Chris there is a post on page 40..what i expected..the middle silencer is dead...luckily everything else seems to be in order..
thanks
are you getting your clunk sorted before this sat??

Oh sorry dude missed it. Well that's good :smile: at least that's a cheaper fix!

no will be clunking all week lol

given yours survived the dales run,it will be fine this weekend..you should be safe..i wouldnt worry to much..
yeah ordered a piece of pipe and if my mechanic is free,it will get fitted..if not it will make 2 of us clunking/rattling away this weekend :bye2:

Nor did I, got one when I became a member of CS though, which is why I assumed I didnt get one this time.

well done to CS..didnt expect this fancy packaging..
now lets just hope the car performs well..

Possibly could. Supposed to be out Fri night though. Weather looks pants for the weekend though. Or is that more fun and more importantly are there loos?

Possibly could. Supposed to be out Fri night though. Weather looks pants for the weekend though. Or is that more fun and more importantly are there loos?

Being a local to Blyton and a frequent visitor. Can confirm weather will not be pants....well hot pants!
And there are suitable toilets to place ones butt on! [emoji38][emoji38]

Ok. Weather looks pants in my town then.
In which case I'm tempted to come and stay in a hotel haha.
Can someone post the link up of it for me to look at. It's a fair way from me so hotel makes sense. I'd rather have the sun there

Last edited:
so the replacement for my knackered middle silencer has arrived..hope it gets fitted next week..
30072015164.jpg
30072015165.jpg
thanks