Opinions please

nothing wrong with yellows, granted I've not done a hot day on them yet as it was greasy so overall braking power is always reduced when your contact patch is reduced also,,, but I used them on a heavy golf tdi and they were good on that also (cold day again mind).

if fernandez ever wants to take my money (:wink:) then i will probably be running some again on the 330mm setup for how fast, otherwise i'll be on my current setup of OE discs with yellows. Either way I'll be on yellows and it'll be a hot day I hope.

nothing wrong with yellows, granted I've not done a hot day on them yet as it was greasy so overall braking power is always reduced when your contact patch is reduced also,,, but I used them on a heavy golf tdi and they were good on that also (cold day again mind).

if fernandez ever wants to take my money (:wink:) then i will probably be running some again on the 330mm setup for how fast, otherwise i'll be on my current setup of OE discs with yellows. Either way I'll be on yellows and it'll be a hot day I hope.

I do want your money mate lol, I'll get a pm over to you today