Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

yeah just got the car back :smile: new slave cylinder, clutch and a big list of other things that i don't understand as they are all in italian, all for free :smile: Big thanks to Simo he's a top man that helped me out big time with this unlucky Sunday afternoon at Monza !

i hope i don't have to, they are brand new :smile: i posted a separate thread about it, maybe someone can shed some light on the issue

Managed to do a full hour, yeah my competition was 90% supercars( GT3 RS, Lambos, GTR'S etc) and 2 radicals, so you can imagine the outcome. Was glad that i could stick to their arse on the corners though but as soon as we got to the straights they were long gone...
Strange feeling though much different scene to what i was used to in the UK with loads of boy racers. Here it's mostly older men that come wearing shirts and chinos haha, there was 2 guys that came in an Evo and an Subaru STI both who were 70+ with their wives as if it was a standard thing to do on a sunday afternoon :wink:

Last edited:
I'd rather do a lap of Monza or Spa than any other track. Going through Eau Rouge and the Parabolica at full throttle would be awesome.