Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

no................

in uk you have fortunately ktec and tdf (right)..

we have some mappers but they don't know very well the car.. in italy many persons remap the car but after some km the remap go out.... booooooo

Simo, i was going to go to the guy in Lecco you were talking about :wink: it's just that if i remap in the UK and have a problem with the map i have to go back which is a bit of a drive haha

go from him, he's ok... no experience like ktec but good mapper!! and not too expensive!

nananananana

ferodo ds2500
ferodo ds3000
cl rc5
cl rc6

27ymw04.jpg

2n1rg3.jpg

d77e0c01.jpg

meg2piecedisc_1_f-1.jpg

KTECUPG2.jpg

Simo, i was going to go to the guy in Lecco you were talking about :wink: it's just that if i remap in the UK and have a problem with the map i have to go back which is a bit of a drive haha

you'll have no problem with a the remap mate,can't see there's any problems to be had,RS Tuning in leeds are the best if you do decide to get to go for it

Last edited:
i think ill go for K-tec for sure, thought it was my much further away from London that it actually is... I used to go to Southampton to Regal Autosport with my previous Corsa quite often and this isn't that much further :smile:

Road trip Simo? We can hit the ring on the way back :smile:

Received my Alcantara wrapped A-pillars today from Austin, great finish, i recommend his work to anyone. Will get them fitted in around 2 weeks when i come home to London.

17f885b0.jpg

Clio's going on another long journey (1500km) in a couple of hours :wink: should be fun, going through:

Italian/Swiss Alps
German Black Forest
German Autobahns
Nurburgring
and finally to rainy London