Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

Parabolica is a third gear turn.. If you make it at full throttle you'll die.. :lol:

It's the old parabolica (the real name is Sopraelevata) that you could make at full throttle... :smile:

Look :smile:

15012011677.jpg

15012011678.jpg

550111006.jpg

Hi Mate, it was a while ago when you did it haha, but can you send me the link to which projectors and HID/s you got? thanks alot
Tim

The original B pillar vinyls were looking rather sorry for themselves so decided to take them off this afternoon. Think it looks much better than it did but ill get them wrapped gloss black in the near future :smile:

Before:

595cf5eb.jpg

After:

0dd53ed4.jpg

haha i wish, had to buy a new one in Italy and then send the faulty one back to the UK after which someone will inspect it in person and give me a verdict...

Got the new tyre fitted yesterday as it wasn't safe to drive with :worried:

Next mods which should be fitted by the end of July are:

Alcantara wrapped B pillars
Milltek decat with centre silencer removal :smile:

yeah i will do, i will get the exhaust fitted in England and then drive it back to Italy and remap it there, would that cause any problems? or is it better to map it right after i fit the decat exhaust? i know on my old car, decats brought up some emission lights and caused the car to go into limp mode. Don't want to happen on a 1500km journey :wink:

I had my decat fitted for a week before my remap and the only negative was the flat spot it created, nothing else mate so no need to worry