Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

Got back from an epic drive to find some new mods at home :wink:

before:

c65da569.jpg

after:

98f82c5d.jpg

i think they look far better than the horrible plastic and go with the rest of the interior quite well.

these are also getting fitted tomorrow thanks to Cazan Racing, top product:

8cc67634.jpg

and finally on Thursday new exhaust is going on, if i have any more money it's going to be a remap at k-tec before i leave for the ring again :smile:

Last edited:
Good work Ollie. What exhaust have you gone for? I must've missed it if you've already mentioned it...

Here is a photo of the carbon trims fitted, very happy indeed with them :smile:

2f2d158e.jpg

This morning i went to get my Milltek system fitted( decat and centre silencer removal), it's very loud haha pops and bangs on every gear change:

bac00662.jpg

a8862c8a.jpg

currently in the process of spraying my centre caps black and i'm detailing the car tomorrow before i go to the Ring on Sunday, that's all my money blown for now :worried:

Last edited:
Welcome to the club mate, just wait until you hit those tunnels with that de-silenced miltek. Epic...

Trims look great, glad your happy, can I post that pic on Facebook?

sure thing mate, thanks for them! did your system get more raspy when you removed the silencer? and was the difference in sound significant? cheers

Nice one mate.

It did get more raspy, loads more although now the pipe is coked up a bit its not as bad. Pops all the time now, love it...

Last edited:
This morning i went to get my Milltek system fitted( decat and centre silencer removal), it's very loud haha pops and bangs on every gear change:

bac00662.jpg

This photo, came up on FB today, Ollie you friends with George?? Liked his pic of this Alien Green. Great looking car be good to see it round.