Oh deer, another unpheasant wildlife accident ;o)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
My car is a total snob. She only hits animals which are posh peoples food.

First was the deer a month ago, then today this:

IMG_20110508_144922.jpg
Om nom nom nom

IMG_20110508_145517.jpg
Yuck!

And it was still alive after 15 minutes! Cracked the grill bit, but it looks good as new now :smile:

Neighbour came and removed the thing, and she thanked me for providing her with dinner. She did tell me that she had to decapitate the poor thing with a shovel to kill it. :'(

Think I heard the car saying something about caviar next!!!

Haha mike , im sat here amazed .. your car must have got hungry ...mmmm NOM NOM NOM .. GOBBLE GOBBLE hahaha

Hope everything is ok with the car though , Poor birdy :worried:

You are supposed to feed the 197 petrol, not random wildlife you find along the way!

Cheapskate Southerner! :wink:

At least our nice neighbour "took care of it" when we came over all squeamish, having nearly shat our pants when it suddenly re-animated & hurled itself out of the grill & onto the drive to screams of; "OMG it's still alive!!!!" .....poor thing....bet nextdoor has got game pie for dinner :tongueout:

I think your wife summed it up best though!

Mmmm game bird. I saw one get hit by a transit on the dual carriageway a couple of years ago, It hit the guys windscreen and just shot straight up into the air.

Googling 'swiss wildlife', I wonder how the Clio would fair against this result though I'm sure it might try:

4082110191_796685f00f.jpg

Googling 'swiss wildlife', I wonder how the Clio would fair against this result though I'm sure it might try:

4082110191_796685f00f.jpg

Naaaa, this would be more a target:

Swiss%20horn.JPG

^^That is how EVERY Swiss male dresses :wink:

Im like you mike things are attracted to my cars, I've hit a pigeon, rabbit, pheasant, a dog and a little girl!!!!! None of them being my fault!

Similar Thread Suggestions