• Black

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • White

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
One smashed wing mirror, scratched passenger window and this collection of dents down the side:

IMG_20110327_125702.jpg

IMG_20110327_125634.jpg

IMG_20110327_125547.jpg

IMG_20110327_125539.jpg

£500 for the whole side to be resprayed, the big dent from the rock thrown at the car from a bridge back in January on the bonnet too - whole bonnet is being resprayed, AND all four wheels being done too - but got a week to decide whether to have them done white or black??!?!

F1 team stickers are being removed, and will be replaced with either white or black Renault Sport ones...depending on what colour wheels I go for!

I'd say black Mike. Sorry about the damage too, saw your status on fb.

Very light damage from hitting a deer, definitely got off lightly. Hope you can get her repaired properly

I'd go for black, always looks better on red and easier to keep clean too. But, dark grey might be better because then the tyres don't look so grey/brown

I have been very very lucky with how little damage there was actually.

But I didn't really like the deers' ear being stuck in the gap between front panel and passenger door.

Yuk lol

You see, I am thinking white, purely becuase Suki Saxo looked the nuts with white wheels, badges etc on her.

I was also thinking of doing the spoiler tips white :oops:

i voted black because i think they look pretty good all the time, whereas with white they only look good when they're clean

I have no ideer, I mean, idea.

Purely because it bounced of my car onto the car I was overtaking.

I guess not :'(

Oh deer, poor deer! Lol! White and black wheels both look good on red cars mate. A bloke i used to work with had a red Zetec S Fiesta with some big white oz wheels on and it looked the nuts. But then I saw an Astra VXR on the M6 the other day and it looked great. So tbh, I don't think you will make a bad choice. The only problem with white is that they get dirty quick.

We need these here:

IMG_7450.jpg

Oh deer, poor deer! Lol! White and black wheels both look good on red cars mate. A bloke i used to work with had a red Zetec S Fiesta with some big white oz wheels on and it looked the nuts. But then I saw an Astra VXR on the M6 the other day and it looked great. So tbh, I don't think you will make a bad choice. The only problem with white is that they get dirty quick.

I'm used to white wheels, as Suki was the first white on red I did:

sukisco-1.jpg