New Twingo 133!

Today i was a little bit sad when i said goodbye to my clio 200, but now i'm in love with my new 133!

Heres the 200
2012+-+2.jpg
and the replacement, white facelift with cup pack, gloss 17's and climate control.
2012+-+1.jpg

2012+-+2.jpg

2012+-+4.jpg
High Miler!
2012+-+1.jpg
My Mum also changed cars from her Astra VXR to a corsa
2012+-+3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

sorry the quality is a bit bad from my phone.

If it wasn't for them stupid lights I would say very nice.But I hope you enjoy your new baby.Any reason for he swap???

Why the change may I ask?

I do like the new 133s however I much prefer the pre-facelift one.

Thanks the facelift is a grower i think, like the 200 was.
I had my 200 over the 2 year pcp deal and it was coming to an end i fancied a change, yes its a power loss but tbh i was getting a little tired of the clio, I used to have a 172 and the 200 just never felt as fun to drive as that, plus it was a cup so i'm loving the 'luxuries' in my Twingo lol.

Your right it will grow on you and as long as your happy to spend time with Karl (twingiogeekio) and all his mini me crew Enjoy:thumbup:

Not to keen on it YET but i know i will like it once i see a few more :wink: Nice one on the change, hope it treats you well!

I love the front of these but I hate what they've done to the rear lights.

Hope you enjoy it though, how's it compare to the Clio? Just the same but smaller?

Great car you will have lots of fun.

You wont get to that corner as quick as you would in the 200 but it will be worth the wait.

Think I'm with the majority on the latest Twingo, not sure about it. Front looks too busy and the rear looks awkward. But they might grow on me the more I see, not that I've ever seen a facelift on the road.