New Twingo 133!

I like it a lot, congrats! much better than the ph1, the new front is more of a todays standard of design, the taillights look fresh, something else than the old twingo, also the rear bumper and the little vents make it look much better than the ph1, all of them twingo boys want the ph1 to stay fresh forever... not going to happen, time flies! you'll see in 6 months half of them is sitting in the ph2 talking how much of an improvement it is over the ph1 :wink:

how do you find the switch to a smaller car then? I am at the stage of considering either investing a little to refresh the 197 I use for 4 years now or selling it in favour of a 133... do about 40 miles everyday, the clio seems fine for such a daily distance

Unsure on the front of the Twingo but i used to dislike the front end of the 200, so i'm sure i will like it in time. I haven't seen one on the road either so thats always a good thing, unique!

To be fair I saw the new Twingo sport today at the dealers and it looked very nice. It was white.