My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Excellent!!! I've been perving over those pipes for the last few weeks hahaha!!! They look great finished and like you say they surpass any other kit on the market; Ste had a K-Tec set at his and the difference between the two was laughable. Are you still sticking a Cazan logo on the IC?

Also, it's nice to see the spirit of Nicole is with you. :wink:

Can't wait for mine to be done now too!

As for the gearbox chat, I'm sticking with the 200 box too! But with a quaife diff, I think it will be fine - but then again I could be eating my words in a few months!

Hard pipe kits are al work of art - and a must on these conversions!

As for Ste . . . . He's alright . . . . . Lol

Am I in the wrong place to tell people that these are going to be an off the shelf kit with intercooler (not pictured 1 ) very soon lol ( sorry to hijack your thread for advertising pal)

That looks the business Angel. Looks like great work on the slam panel to get that monster to fit! All it needs now is a nice big CAZAN logo on it! :smiley:

Am I in the wrong place to tell people that these are going to be an off the shelf kit with intercooler (not pictured 1 ) very soon lol ( sorry to hijack your thread for advertising pal)

This is the right place mate.. I'm doing my best to advertise it for you too.. Lol

Would the parts need to differ at all for the 250 engines at all do you know?

It's too late now, but it's not a good idea to cut into the front impact bar.

Taken from Infotech: "CAUTION
The cross member contributes to the structural rigidity of the engine compartment."

A very good point and this was discussed at great length with SteC and Noble Motorsport before it was done and was considered that it would be ok. The overall chassis hasn't been compromised.

The crash bar is exactly that a bar to offer some form of protection to the engine bay in a crash and to be fair the type of head on impact where it may or may not make a difference would probably be a fatal anyway.

In a low speed impact the worse that's going to happen is a bit more damage to the car than expected.

That car has NO structural integrity what so ever.

The clio is a renowned safe car. it may have the crash bar modified but theres loads more around the driver protecting him.

That video shows a re car NO safety structure what so ever.

The bar between the two chassis legs may have been modified but its the chassis legs that absorb the impact.

That car has NO structural integrity what so ever.

The clio is a renowned safe car. it may have the crash bar modified but theres loads more around the driver protecting him.

That video shows a re car NO safety structure what so ever.

The bar between the two chassis legs may have been modified but its the chassis legs that absorb the impact.

It was a joke :hug1:

Lol...thought it must have been.

But the comment still applies to X82's post. How much of an effect does modifying it really have.

Its the legs that absorb the impact, the bar just spreads it between the two