My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Fernandez

Gold Member
After 15 months and 36,000 mental miles I thought it was about time I started a progress thread. better late than never. :thumbup:

Picked the car up on May 25th 2010, the long wait was definitely worth it.

Full Fat, Cup Chassis, Cup spoiler, Recaro Yellow interior pack.

picture.php

picture.php

Asked Lookers, Stockport to debadge the rear before I took delivery

picture.php

First addition was the wheel trim

picture.php

Then the Renaultsport tax disc holder

picture.php

Added some Iridium looking bulbs to get rid of the egg yolk

picture.php

Image came out the wrong way but you get the idea

picture.php

Next up was the Full Milltek system, I was fortunate enough to get it for free as Milltek used the car for the development of the 200 system. The following pictures were taken by Milltek and are now used as the promotional images.

picture.php

picture.php

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5-W0RYY9Rg[/YOUTUBE]

The Silver renault badges just dont look right so they had to go black

First the rear

picture.php

Then the front, took the desicion to colour the centre white, looks so much better. (added a few stone chips too :thumbdown: )

picture.php

The washer jets on the standard car are pish so these have been replaced with the mist spray jets from the C3, these jets are so much better at covering the screen and use less water.

picture.php

Dont like ariels so on went a shark fin, pain in the rear to fit though

picture.php

White Hel braided brake lines and EBC Red Stuff pads

picture.php

Rear strut brace bought on the forum for £15, bargain and Renaultsport Umbrella.

picture.php

picture.php

Next up was a tow strap, got one of the lads to modify the OEM tow hook. The hook was cut clean off, then a grove slotted in the end so that the TRS strap could slot in to be welded. Had to remove the bumper to fit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pressed metal plates went on too

picture.php

picture.php

Still lots of work to do but getting there.

picture.php

Just swapped my mirror caps with Curley, we met at Woodall services tonight and did the swap, liam is a top lad so thank very much mate, loving the new look and looking forward to seeing the black caps on his gordini.

a4b8457c-765d-42a0-ade2-4e829585fef5.jpg

A picture for Autumn..
picture.php

The world first and only pair of Kevlar exhaust trims.

AFEC128A-orig.jpg

E26A1256-orig.jpg

8E01F86C-orig.jpg

B5F5B6B5-orig.jpg

Stickers:

CBAB6510-orig.jpg

5E4DF91D-orig.jpg

CE55545D-orig.jpg

118DFB7C-orig.jpg

AE53746F-orig.jpg

Last edited:
No trouble at all, although I did get pulled the first week I had it on the M1, the officer was a diamond and let me go with a stern warning, the reason he pulled me was cos the car wasnt appearing on MID, so he though I was uninsured, quick call later and Im on my way

Nicely done.
I'm not brave enough to put a TRS strap in, let alone a "Tow" sticker... id get so much much flak at work for that...

Pics don't seem to be working?

/edit never mind worked it out

Last edited:
Awsome pics mate and awsome car, makes me wish i bought a 200 now rather than a 197 lol

keep up the good work

Chris