LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Quick update, my coilver has arrived and is currently being trailered to jamsport. Will be back on the road tomorrow with new strut and my new top mounts running camber and a nice setup, well excited! Still going through the insurers paint wise. But hopefully get some vids this weekend :smile:

May i ask what the parts list is on this epic build, please?
Trying to research a build like yours and i want to find out what i'm in for.

I've got forged rods and pistons, the pistons are a slightly bigger bore as well, not sure on the make. It's got matched inlets, ARP rod bolts, 1schrick exhaust cam to stop overlap and the supercharger, and akrapovic exhaust.

I've got forged rods and pistons, the pistons are a slightly bigger bore as well, not sure on the make. It's got matched inlets, ARP rod bolts, 1schrick exhaust cam to stop overlap and the supercharger, and akrapovic exhaust.

Thanks Mate!
:thumbup1:

No idea on the pully mate, probably standard.

No way is it getting colour coded, would look terrible lol!! I like the black bits breaking it up, looks like a proper wasp lol!

Cheers mate, it's all sorted now, looks mint! New front end, rear end and whole side done!! All detailed and looks mint, when it's a nice day ill bang some pics up! :smile: also hopefully in a about may time new fuel system and smaller pully, 360/70 bhp thank u please lol :tongueout:

fair dos, not the best chop but heres a go if u wanted to see.

codedz.jpg