Just when you think it can't get any worse

Roy

clio197.net legend
I get told today I'm going to get medically dismissed:bye2:.To be honest I've seen it coming but I thought I would have seen the year out.So what does a one legged disabled 49 year old do for work now?.i only know two jobs Roof Tiling and Delivery Driver and who will want to take on a disabled person when there's no work out there for the able bodied.It looks like I will be gone end of may early June so I have many things to think about in the coming months so if I should disappear don't worry I will be wallowing in self Pitty lol
The 197 may have to be put to bed till I can sauce funds till my law suite is sorted
So not feeling the best at the moment so if I'm going on please forgive me:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

Our thoughts are with you and Diane Roy, I hope you get things sorted soon with the law suit and that they don't drag that out.

We're all here for you mate so you don't ever have to wallow alone ;-)

Sounds like its all against you, chin up and soon you'll be wondering what it was all about. Good luck to you Roy :smile:

not sure of your circumstances but i can say in my line of work i know many in a similar situation!

they always seem to find something despite the job they are leaving is all they know! hope it all works out for you

I did just reply but something odd happend.

I am very sorry to hear this Roy, sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before we can pick the pieces up and brush our self down. Hope for your sake this is the end of your bad luck.

Stay strong, thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear that Roy, hope it all works itself out soon enough and you're not left up sh!t-creek finacially. :worried:

Surely there must be some form of benefit you can claim, god knows you've paid enough into the system over the years so get what you deserve back. May not be much but it's better than nothing right?

My post has also disappeared! Sorry to hear Roy. Can I suggest being a black cab driver or something like an Avon rep working from home?

not good but you will survive:tongueout:roud:

dont disappear you need to get your post count up its slipping!!!

Thanks Guys it's a mind f--k just trying to sort anything out got that much to do its pissing me right off.Find myself worrying about things that don't even matter got to get away I think