it is me or they don't bother??

I don't see many 197 or 200 around here, when I spotted them anywhere when I go traveling & I make a thread in spotted thread alot.

But it seem no body from on here or RS forum.

Think I give up. lol

Thats the price you pay for having such rare exotica, I see more Aston Martins than Clios. Where were you from Giles,

Same here dude! There isn't many round me, and if there is they aint a member. Need to do some recruiting i think!!!

Giles you drive a class car mate and everyone is green with envy because they aint got one

Where abouts Giles? I'm in Altrincham.

There's a girl (HOTTT!!!) with a 197 who I always wave to and after about six months she's now started to wave back. And there's an older lady (not bad to be fair to her) with a 200 (R200 BLU numberplate), she always waves back and her husband does too. There'a white Twingo 133 and he waves as well now, although he did look very confused the first time I let on to him!!! :smiley:

Apart from those, it's very rare to see an RS around here.

Well, she's not THAT old, 40-ish!!! :smiley:

It's Cup-packed and has Recaros and the yellow interior pack, she wasn't f?cking around when she spec'd that thing hahaha!!!

Where abouts Giles? I'm in Altrincham.

There's a girl (HOTTT!!!) with a 197 who I always wave to and after about six months she's now started to wave back. And there's an older lady (not bad to be fair to her) with a 200 (R200 BLU numberplate), she always waves back and her husband does too. There'a white Twingo 133 and he waves as well now, although he did look very confused the first time I let on to him!!! :smiley:

Apart from those, it's very rare to see an RS around here.

'he waves as well now' dunno why but that made me laugh, I'm gonna start waving to every renault driver I see and see if they clock on lol

'he waves as well now' dunno why but that made me laugh, I'm gonna start waving to every renault driver I see and see if they clock on lol

I used to do it to other drivers of my previous car, nothing came off it haha just looked like a :whatever:

Sometimes I wave to random people, passes the time when in traffic. :smiley:

The sheer look of confusion on some of their faces as they try and figure out who you are as you pass each other is priceless!!!

Sometimes I wave to random people, passes the time when in traffic. :smiley:

The sheer look of confusion on some of their faces as they try and figure out who you are as you pass each other is priceless!!!

lol, me and the missus do that to pedestrians, quick blip of the horn, wave like mad and watch as they wave not knowing who the hell you are, their faces are a picture.

Same down here Giles, not seen another 197 for about 2 years. Used to be a guy who had one and was registered on this forum but he never visits and I don't see him driving about anymore.

I like the fact its rare, that why I went for the 197 in the first place.

Rare as rocking horse sh*t.

No other members really close to me, one guy in Uckfield, one in Eastbourne, but that's it.

Everyone else I see driving the 197/200 is either an OAP or some slick business man. Hey, there's even a white 200 near me with logos down the side for a mobile phone shop :s

Yh that's me in uckfield mike. There is 2 other 200's near me and 3 197's but none of them on here I no one guy in the 200 is on cliosport.net.

Only ever seen one other since owning mine, atleast it was a member off here!!

I see more Megane 250's than Clio's