irish Glacier white 197 :)

It's a lot lower at the front now than it was in those pics :smile: most of the tyre is tucked into the front arch such a snug fit :smile:

Cheers for the comments guys.

Surely if being that low keeps damaging stuff like your exhaust, arch liners and splitter, would it not be more like sense to raise it a touch?

Lol you couldn't be more right lol I've had to weld and fix the brackets on the exhaust more often than enough, and the middle box wore right through so replaced it and made a stainless steel skid plate for the bottom of it so it's fine now :smile: I'm on my 2nd set of arch liners and their bad atm and I'm on my 2nd splitter atm and it's broke again lol yea it makes sense to raise it up abit but I just love how it sits too much to raise it up lol I'm only 22 and it's just my thing to have it low and a bit of stance :smile:

Lol you couldn't be more right lol I've had to weld and fix the brackets on the exhaust more often than enough, and the middle box wore right through so replaced it and made a stainless steel skid plate for the bottom of it so it's fine now :smile: I'm on my 2nd set of arch liners and their bad atm and I'm on my 2nd splitter atm and it's broke again lol yea it makes sense to raise it up abit but I just love how it sits too much to raise it up lol I'm only 22 and it's just my thing to have it low and a bit of stance :smile:

Im only 20 and even i would raise it up haha.

Does look really good but it must be costing a fair bit on parts!

Disagree, raise it up and make it more driveable. I know what the roads are like around Banbridge, and the speed bumps can't be good in it either.

The speed bumps in Banbridge arnt a problem lol or any speed bumps I slow down for them and go easy :smile: doesn't bother me having to crawl over them.

On the deck FTW :thumbup:

Oh it's staying on the deck no doubt about it :smile:

This thread is so full of WIN! That stance is incredible. Wish i had the balls to go that low. Do prefer black wheels over the white. Stunning example!

cheers :smile:

so update is in order lol

RS sideskirts, preCat De-cat piece for manifold and some heat wrap for the manifold when i have it off :smile:

wont be a Cat in sight haha then i remap to smooth things out pics will be up soon :smile:

cheers :smile: looking forward to getting the side skirts on but im hoping they last longer than the splitters last me lol

Similar Thread Suggestions