irish Glacier white 197 :)

spent tonight giving the car a clean then just decided to lower it again :smile: just screwed the coils right down front and back :smile:

and with the 25mm spacers all round and it being alot lower now ive some rubbing issues :worried: anyone else rubbin the hell outa their splash gards?

pics to come tomorrow in the daylight.

spent tonight giving the car a clean then just decided to lower it again :smile: just screwed the coils right down front and back :smile:

and with the 25mm spacers all round and it being alot lower now ive some rubbing issues :worried: anyone else rubbin the hell outa their splash gards?

pics to come tomorrow in the daylight.

Ooh! Can't beat the slammed look.

I put 195 45 17 on mine to get a little bit of tyre stretch to help give me a little extra clearance.
Mine was rubbing the inner edge of the arches before the 195's

its not rubbin the inside its the outside where the wing meets the front bumber just along there lol and then the splash gard is gettin a right rubbin lol but i love how it looks lol

no thats just them screwed right down. expect alot of rubbin on bumper and arch and splash guards lol but thats with 25mm spacers all round hate how it sits without them so put them back on

Looks minted all the way down. I was gonna "slam" our 200 today so see what it'd look like but it rained so that plan was scuppered.

no thats just them screwed right down. expect alot of rubbin on bumper and arch and splash guards lol but thats with 25mm spacers all round hate how it sits without them so put them back on

Nice one,, I didn't think the V1's went down that low...
Are you still on 45 series rubber as well..

Nice one,, I didn't think the V1's went down that low...
Are you still on 45 series rubber as well..

yup still on 45's

Are them wheels chipped to **** or is it my screen lol?

dont worry its not your screen lol its the rims there stoned chipped so badly lol it was a ****ty spray job before now the new years here and the better weather not long away a refurb in on its way

Similar Thread Suggestions