irish Glacier white 197 :)

I do believe the quality of judging at Castlewellan was poor, read that on RMS also. I was meant to go again this year but couldn't make it along at the last minute. Must say your's looks really well. How do you find it with being lowered, is it undriveable in certain parts? I slammed my previous car and have no intention of returning to crawling over ramps at 5mph lol.

cheers eddie i love it lowered and tbh if i could get it lower it prob would be lower lol its not undriveable but yes some times i do think i should lift it a bit when im driving on and hit a dip and put out a shower of sparks when the subframe hits the tarmac lol and i have had too replace the middle box of the milltek because i scraped through it on speed bumps. also ive had to replace the front splash guards twice with wearing through them lol and some of the front bumper at the arches has been shaved off caus of scrubbing lol but il blame that on the spacers lol :tongueout:

have you took the rear adjuster out, as ive heard one or two people do this this to get the back lower

Had these on my Abarth and they were amazing in the dry. On track they are epic but in the wet they were horrendous...all good fun though.

cheers fellas :smile:

havnt been on here in ages ive been slacking haha

i hanvt any updates as yet other than on my 2nd splitter haha broke it again then got a new one and now its broke lol

few wee bits ordered for christmas going to attempt to change the steering wheel and if anyone knows about removing the cruise control functions and still keeping them that would be helpful and any other tips regarding removal and airbag lol

and thinking for ordering the side skirts to tie in with the splitter? whats your thoughts?

il have a nosey here for a few pic to keep yous happy lol

Stunning mate, I love this car. *subscribed

I'm a fan of the side skirts... even though you have more piece to replace.

Keep up the great work

Yea I like them although il prob have them trashed and scraped in no time haha sure worth a to see how I can get on with them.

Cheers lad I love how I have the car sitting at the minute but always something I want to do to it lol

Cars looking great mate seen u on Instagram. Alway look forway to seeing any updates on this, keep up the good work !

Mason- cheers yea new to istagram lol but cheers for the positive feed back

quik97 - helpers out at the front fully screwed Down and custom shorter springs in the rear on the kw cups fully screwed down :smile: all tricks of the trade all in the name of lows haha

You need the specs of the original coilovers springs then tell them how much more of a drop you want and they can change stiffness as well. But the springs I got are pretty short they rattle in the cups lol

Ahh so this is the car I've been following on Instagram. My god it looks awesome

Top thread, top car

Lol yup that's me on Instagram il get pics up on here for those who arnt on it.

Cheers lads for the comments and to those following me :smile: thanks.

Similar Thread Suggestions