irish Glacier white 197 :)

cheers guys :smile: havnt been on the site much lately been flat out working down south this last while.

so now ive a bit of money i can slowly start to get spending it on the clio :smile: more plans to come shortly.

Last edited:
just out of interest where can you get the xenon kits from for the 197 ? also in the last picture is that a aftermarket exhaust or the renault sport tips i can't tell the photo is kinda dark lol, btw it looks rude as hell !

That is fudging sexy!! They cup racers wheels or you got spacers? How much shorter are you custom springs compared to the others I would be interested in doing this aswell!!

cravirob - im not sure on xenon kits and headlights all i know is mine came with them :smile: love the darker lights i was thinkong of putting a very light tint of lamix on them.

yes its a full milltek from manifold back... sports cat middle box then splits in 2 fot the 2 back boxes and tips.

lild-200cup - they are cup racers wheels and spacers :smile: the springs arnt much shorter its more to do with the spring rate and stiffness. you tell the company how much lower you want the read and they make the springs going by your old springs.

so with the money i had saved form working had to be spent on the clio but not in the way i wanted to....... :worried: hit a badger late one night on the way home and couldnt believe the damage it done lol

bumper cracked
splitter smashed
bottom grilll broke in 2
plastic panels behind the bumper broken
a/c radiator broken and leaking
water radiator damaged
rad fan housing broken
both front under trays smashed
and alot of other plastic clips etc lol

so i got the car home and the work began lol ive a few pics il throw them up soon :smile:

I'm guessing those photos where taken at Castlewellan mate? Did you get a prize in the French category? Certainly hope so, my R27 got runner up last year.

eddie - yea the photos were from castlewellen :smile: no didnt get a thing at castlewellen it was poorly judged this year there was a whole thing about the judging. a standard black 200 with a few bits on it painted a horrible purple got best french and there was no runner up.

so with the money i had saved form working had to be spent on the clio but not in the way i wanted to....... hit a badger late one night on the way home and couldnt believe the damage it done lol

so got onto renault and got ordering parts :smile:

bumper cracked
splitter smashed
bottom grilll broke in 2
plastic panels behind the bumper broken
a/c radiator broken and leaking
water radiator damaged
rad fan housing broken
both front under trays smashed
and alot of other plastic clips etc lol

so i got the car home and the work began lol

stripping...

IMG-20120802-00066.jpg

IMG-20120802-00067.jpg

IMG-20120802-00068.jpg

IMG-20120802-00069.jpg

IMG-20120802-00070.jpg

IMG-20120802-00071.jpg

IMG-20120802-00072.jpg

so hadnt the funds for a new splitter at the moment but il make do with a bit of drift stitching for a while lol

IMG-20120802-00073.jpg

IMG-20120802-00075.jpg

i didnt take any pics of building it up again as i wanted it back on the road as soon as lol so its all fixed now bar the splitter and wee crack in the bumper.

Last edited:
eddie - yea the photos were from castlewellen :smile: no didnt get a thing at castlewellen it was poorly judged this year there was a whole thing about the judging. a standard black 200 with a few bits on it painted a horrible purple got best french and there was no runner up.

That fella was at the meet on Sunday - Liam. I think he's on here.

yea thats the clio :smile: just the purple wouldnt be my sort of thing. but it was a clean clio think he had it detailed before the show was well done think i heard fella jeff tate did it cant fault his work. but if hes on here he could correct me if im wrong lol

yea thats the clio :smile: just the purple wouldnt be my sort of thing. but it was a clean clio think he had it detailed before the show was well done think i heard fella jeff tate did it cant fault his work. but if hes on here he could correct me if im wrong lol

I do believe the quality of judging at Castlewellan was poor, read that on RMS also. I was meant to go again this year but couldn't make it along at the last minute. Must say your's looks really well. How do you find it with being lowered, is it undriveable in certain parts? I slammed my previous car and have no intention of returning to crawling over ramps at 5mph lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions