Dale's Glacier White 200 cup

Not much been happening recently with the car as been really busy and sick a few days, but managed to give the interior a much needed clean!

ZiORljN.jpg

TC3j8Wc.jpg

Couldn't be bothered cleaning the exterior properly as I've been so drained of energy, so I popped down to the local garage and did a 'touchless' wash with the spray machine.

LTFWPHm.jpg

Great looking seats Dale. What did you use on them?

I've got some weird interior cloth wipes that have kinda a rough texture and foam a little bit when you wipe with them.

Here they are, Simoniz upholstery wipes. No idea if they're actually any good or not because I bought them for my last car and they were pretty cheap but the foaming action seems to work quite well :smiley:

I'm open to suggestions though if anybody knows of anything better for cleaning interiors!

Looking super clean there mate! The seats totally make the interior huh? And I really like your dash strips. Just enough to give it a lift :smile:

The interior looks great Dale, the Recaros really are such good looking seats :hearteyes:

It's totally worth looking like a retard if it means protecting those precious pews :tearsofjoy: there's several techniques available, I favour the 'RS Chimp' one myself! :smile:

So I got a little bit lucky on the roulette table this weekend so decided the Clio could do with a treat.

I'm thinking either wheel refurb, engine remap or Spoiler ... really can't make my mind up :think:

Remap would probably be the best investment but my alloys are kurbed to **** and it really bugs me :tearsofjoy:

lucky you..I never get lucky..good lad. Decisions decisions...depends on how bad your wheels are...

lucky you..I never get lucky..good lad. Decisions decisions...depends on how bad your wheels are...

Well I kurbed one again the other day on quite a high kurb, I'll get a picture later... it's bad :worried:

Alloys sound like a good option.

You could paint them red or black:grinning:

Wouldn't like them red, id sick with OEM matte black :smile:

Only problem is I don't wanna spend £200 odd getting them refurbed and then accidentally kurb them again... be absolutely gutted :tearsofjoy:

Wheels mate, for sure.

But if you sell what you have and put your winnings money into the same pot rather than paying for a refurb, you wouldn't be too far off a new set of wheels. Might force you to stay away from the kerbs then! :smiley:

Reactions: Pav
A very nice little dilemma to have :smile: I agree that wheels are a good shout - a freshly refurbed set of alloys look the business, plus if that doesn't make you be careful near kerbs, nothing will :wink:

Or if you are very worried about kerbing..... spend it on some driving lessons :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::wink:

Reactions: Micah and ///M
Wheels mate, for sure.

But if you sell what you have and put your winnings money into the same pot rather than paying for a refurb, you wouldn't be too far off a new set of wheels. Might force you to stay away from the kerbs then! :smiley:

No need to add to a pot, could easily afford new wheels with what I won :wink:

Only ones I'd consider though are Oz's :think:

Or if you are very worried about kerbing..... spend it on some driving lessons :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::wink:

Cheeky :censored: :tearsofjoy:

I'll admit latest kurbing was my own fault, but any previous kurbage has always been as a result of other drivers being retards :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jimmy