Dale's Glacier White 200 cup

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
Not much been happening recently with the car as been really busy and sick a few days, but managed to give the interior a much needed clean!

ZiORljN.jpg

TC3j8Wc.jpg

Couldn't be bothered cleaning the exterior properly as I've been so drained of energy, so I popped down to the local garage and did a 'touchless' wash with the spray machine.

LTFWPHm.jpg

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
Great looking seats Dale. What did you use on them?
I've got some weird interior cloth wipes that have kinda a rough texture and foam a little bit when you wipe with them.

Here they are, Simoniz upholstery wipes. No idea if they're actually any good or not because I bought them for my last car and they were pretty cheap but the foaming action seems to work quite well :smiley:

I'm open to suggestions though if anybody knows of anything better for cleaning interiors!

///M

Gold Member
Looking super clean there mate! The seats totally make the interior huh? And I really like your dash strips. Just enough to give it a lift :smile:

Jimmy

Good cop
Administrator
The interior looks great Dale, the Recaros really are such good looking seats :hearteyes:

It's totally worth looking like a retard if it means protecting those precious pews :tearsofjoy: there's several techniques available, I favour the 'RS Chimp' one myself! :smile:

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
So I got a little bit lucky on the roulette table this weekend so decided the Clio could do with a treat.

I'm thinking either wheel refurb, engine remap or Spoiler ... really can't make my mind up :think:

Remap would probably be the best investment but my alloys are kurbed to **** and it really bugs me :tearsofjoy:

Pav

lucky you..I never get lucky..good lad. Decisions decisions...depends on how bad your wheels are...

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
lucky you..I never get lucky..good lad. Decisions decisions...depends on how bad your wheels are...
Well I kurbed one again the other day on quite a high kurb, I'll get a picture later... it's bad :worried:

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
Alloys sound like a good option.

You could paint them red or black:grinning:
Wouldn't like them red, id sick with OEM matte black :smile:

Only problem is I don't wanna spend £200 odd getting them refurbed and then accidentally kurb them again... be absolutely gutted :tearsofjoy:

///M

Gold Member
Wheels mate, for sure.

But if you sell what you have and put your winnings money into the same pot rather than paying for a refurb, you wouldn't be too far off a new set of wheels. Might force you to stay away from the kerbs then! :smiley:

Reactions: Pav

Jimmy

Good cop
Administrator
A very nice little dilemma to have :smile: I agree that wheels are a good shout - a freshly refurbed set of alloys look the business, plus if that doesn't make you be careful near kerbs, nothing will :wink:

Or if you are very worried about kerbing..... spend it on some driving lessons :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::wink:

Reactions: Micah and ///M

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
Wheels mate, for sure.

But if you sell what you have and put your winnings money into the same pot rather than paying for a refurb, you wouldn't be too far off a new set of wheels. Might force you to stay away from the kerbs then! :smiley:
No need to add to a pot, could easily afford new wheels with what I won :wink:

Only ones I'd consider though are Oz's :think:

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
Or if you are very worried about kerbing..... spend it on some driving lessons :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::wink:
Cheeky :censored: :tearsofjoy:

I'll admit latest kurbing was my own fault, but any previous kurbage has always been as a result of other drivers being retards :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jimmy