Clio RS Red Bull Racing Edition

203PS maybe?

203 PS = 200BHP

Just like the 197 is PS but is 194BHP, lost of people get that confused.

+1.

Where's the nice deep blue with light blue and white detailing? And a Cup Spoiler with Bull shaped endplates!?!

dark blue with gold wheels.....mmm sounds nice!!!! but wait a minute havent we been here before :w00t:

203PS maybe?

203 PS = 200BHP

Just like the 197 is PS but is 194BHP, lost of people get that confused.

And lets not forget that due to depriciation not only do you lose a shed load of cash as soon as you drive it off the forecourt it magically loses about 10-15bhp to what Renault have led you to belive what it was...

Renault could say it has 210bhp and no one would know just like they say the 197 has 194bhp and 200 has 197bhp, don't understand the black and yellow though?

Bit bluer , just needs a can of red bull strapped to the roof and its sorted. Just another version to confuse the insurance companies over seas.

Renault_Clio_RS_RB7_01_2_RED.gif

God how desparate are Renault in wanting to shift theses 'special' clio's. Shame because Renault continue to think if they call it a different name and paint it different colour....it magically makes it more special? The 200's a great car and close to maybe taking the crown of the greatest car of its type to date but Renault just didn't go far enough. Vauxhall did do...

Nothing wrong with new paint options but without the gimicks....please

This really is getting ridiculous now, releasing a special edition that doesn't bear any resemblance to the brand it represents is a joke! Next will the the 'Apple i-Clio' in something other than gloss white or black!

I am guessing another 3 'special' editions as a minimum before the 200 is finished with...

Renault UK assure us that the Raider its the last UK limited edition. There will not be a special end of line R type model... Shame really, I'd have been up for one of those, looks like a used Exige will be on the cards in around 12 months then...

Shame really, I'd have been up for one of those, looks like a used Exige will be on the cards in around 12 months then...

Sod that, build an R.Clio instead. :thumbsup:

That may or may not be what I'm eventually aiming for... :wink:

Sod that, build an R.Clio instead. :thumbsup:

That may or may not be what I'm eventually aiming for... :wink:

Lol, it will still be N/A mate, seen a few recently that I really like and the right price but have to wait as I want to keep the Clio

She's definately a keeper, you'd miss her too much. :smile:

As soon as I can afford a second car as a ''family'' car then I'll be sticking an Oulton Cage in and making R.Nicole. She'll be a limited edition of one. That's how you do it Renault, none of this ''let's use up that paint over there and throw some of these stickers on that we swapped for those old V8 engines with that nice Mr.Horner the other year'' business. :smiley:

I like the look of that but side on looks a little tippy toe e

This one \/ \/ \/ looks a lot better.

Bit bluer , just needs a can of red bull strapped to the roof and its sorted. Just another version to confuse the insurance companies over seas.

That looks much better than the $hite Renault designed. Though red mirrors, front blade and diffuser would look even better.

That and some wheels that dont make it look like a little 4x4.