Clio RedBull Edition #142 *Few more bits and...*

fre23

Gold Member
Hey guys

Since a few months I'm reading on this forum so it's about time to introduce myself and my Clio :smiley:. I'm from Belgium and in July I bought myself a new (showroom model) Clio RB7 edition! This version comes as standard with: Cup chassis, Recaro seats, rs monitor, keyless entry, 18 inch wheels (same as the Raider).

I did already a few minor updates like a short antenna, black wheel nuts for the standard wheels and a ITG panel filter. After the winter I'm going to place a Akrapovic EVO exhaust system, I looking forward to it :clap:

16436619507_21ce4859ed_b.jpg

16021618324_a6663840d5_b.jpg

23659442855_ba71cebd3c_b.jpg

16456343498_f2005e0914_b.jpg

Last edited:
Currently I have my winter wheels on

16617986376_bcbc99e42d_b.jpg

Ps: my English is not that good :wink:

Last edited:
Welcome to the club mate. The only thing I don't like on the Red Bull Edition is the chrome rings on yellow! It looks terrible IMO.

But the carbon akrapovic rings will sort it out nicely:wink:

Again, looks good!

attachment.php

one would think the ring sticker comes as standard :smile: here's mine

IMG_3480.JPG

Thank you all!

Welcome to the club mate. The only thing I don't like on the Red Bull Edition is the chrome rings on yellow! It looks terrible IMO.

But the carbon akrapovic rings will sort it out nicely:wink:

Again, looks good!

The chrome rings don't bother me, but I'm sure that the carbon rings will look a lot better!

one would think the ring sticker comes as standard :smile: here's mine

IMG_3480.JPG

Yes indeed :smiley:, when I saw that the sticker also existed in yellow, I knew that I had to have it :tongueout:.

Do you go often to the Ring?

no. just once a year typically. it's 900km away from home :smile:

i also got carbon rings now from user fernandez here. they are good quality and good price. just in case you go for the akra without rings or a second hand one

IMG_20130311_074543.jpg

no. just once a year typically. it's 900km away from home :smile:

i also got carbon rings now from user fernandez here. they are good quality and good price. just in case you go for the akra without rings or a second hand one

Oke that's a bit far, I'm more lucky (it's "only" 200km/ 2hour drive) :smiley: this year I've been there 3 times but next year it's the plan to go more often:evil: .

Do you have a picture with the carbon rings?